Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
i drink a lot of soda water but i am an idiot with a 5 gallon CO2 tank and regulator i use to carbonate 2 liter bottles.

it’s $150 for parts initially but then you can refill it at the welding supply store for $12 which will carbonate like 300 liters of water

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
i plan to be max hydrated in 2021

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Shaggar posted:

i love sink water

i am committing to drink nothing but sun-heated garden hose water all of January.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

FalseNegative posted:

I've been waking up with the caffeine headaches before I even have the first cup done. I'm in this year but I know the first two days are going to be miserable! T-16 hours here.

if you get caffeine pills you can still only drink water

makes u think

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
i have had cricket satay on a stick and chocolate dipped crickets and they’re both fine tasting but the texture would put most people off, getting little legs stuck in your teeth, etc.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
still drinking only sun heated hose water.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
well after my girlfriend’s car snapped the timing belt and destroyed the valve train we’ve both officially switched from watuary to tequiluary, at least this weekend.

will start back on sun heated hose water next week

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Sagebrush posted:

interference engines don't make any goddamned sense

yeah every single hyundai engine is an interference engine.

she even changed the timing belt at 60k miles and the new one popped before 100k, just insanely bad luck or major engine parts are somehow really askew.

it’s 13 years old and only worth a few grand at most if it were running so it doesn’t make a lot of sense to repair it. we are gonna scrap it and get a couple hundo to put into a 2015 prius or something for her that will actually be reliable for ~5 years.

but for this weekend its tequila shooters in memory of the 2008 hyundai accent hatchback with body damage and a shaved off passenger door handle from that time she ran it into a fence, the dome light and other interior plastic parts that just fell apart due to being a florida car, and its terminally ill 1.6L motor

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

President Beep posted:

she should buy a lotus.

i offered to let her drive it to work while we look for another car since i am wfh for at least the next six months and she said it is “too small” and “too low” and “terrifying to be in as a passenger or a driver” so we have a loaner for a bit.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
summer lol. yeah I am back on the water bus. a nice warm chamomile tea before bed sometimes too but that’s basically water right?

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

my bitter bi rival posted:

water is medicine. it comes from da earth

not true in some cities. for example in houston drinking water comes out of the trinity river which is pissed and shat out by people in dallas.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
making myself some strong rear end coffee for Monday morning.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

my bitter bi rival posted:

Houston we have a problem lol

i once talked to a dude who worked at the Houston municipal water supply and he said all hourton’s water supply problems could be solved by dallas pissing more

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
worst water i ever had was when a shitload of zebra mussels died in an intake pipe for the treatment plant.

it was treated and safe to drink, but smelled like rotting shelfish. only happened for a few days when they were cleaning an intake pipe. they drained it, cleaned out some parts of it, but there were other parts with big zebra mussel colonies they couldn’t get to that died and made it smell bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbSOShw69Tk

like, it was difficult to even shower in it.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Shaggar posted:

my sink water is top quality and i drink loads of the stuff

same, except when it smells like rotting fish and/or sulfur.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
if i have a bowl of corn flakes and milk* but i drink it from a cup, is that water?

*for its well-documented anti-masturbation properties