Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

echinopsis posted:

i’m drinking water

nice. i'm prepping hard for this watuary. here's my training schedule:

morning:

- stand in front of the coffee machine, "not today motherfucker"
- heat the kettle to 45°C, 200ml warm up
- classic 5x5. start on a jigger and work my way up to a 3L milk jug (filled with water, natch)
- ice bucket as a warm down

afternoon

- bike tyres filled with water, nice steady 20km loop
- high intensity interval hydration. i strawpedo ten mt franklin mineral waters, rest period is just a sports water bottle using Porter's SteadySip method. heard mixed things about SteadySip but it's working for me :shrug:
- first piss of the day. i have to take a break halfway or my knees lock up and i fall over

evening

- this is where poo poo gets real. light warm-up with the kettle and then i work up to my 1 sip max. last night i managed an entire kiddie pool.
- couple of ice cubes as a warm down

thoughts so far: feeling aweosme. only downsides are my water bill and i have to put in a catheter before bed or my wife gets real mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
firefighter has come to learn and respect the awesome power of water

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

i’m getting ready for watuary next year. am i allowed milk as an ingredient? what about in like cereal?

Yes. Unless it's a glass of milk with cereal floating in it, you're good

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
There's generations upon generations of people who missed out on using ice to cool their drinks down. This one's for you o7

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
I've been cheating by drinking a weak tea in the morning to stave off caffeine withdrawals. Otherwise I've just been drinking water. I think I am at the point where I can go pure H2O :rock:

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
Drank some water outta my cupped hands like a caveman today. Not quite as refreshing as slurping from the running tap but still very enjoyable. This is what it's all about

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

This made me thirsty, going to go fill up my bottle.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

a completely hydrated and sober weekend seems so long

You make that sound like a bad thing

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
I still haven't had any booze. Too busy thinkin bout that watussy.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
I'm not sure what I'm watching but it involves water so I'm all for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
Hey uh... We're pronouncing this so sounds like "mortuary" but with a "w" right? War-choo-air-ee