Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

im glad yogurt is not a liquid

a lassi is though, and i think the moment the vodka goes in it crosses the line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

question is how echi is mixed up in mormon banking.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

soda is such a huge waste of a calorie-intensive snack, so quitting that is always a great plan.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

worst tap water i've had was living in the western Cape when the water was literally running out a couple of years back. kind of amazing really how weirdly smelling and looking tap water could get while still remaining 100% safe

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

banning drinking cum is going way too far imo.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

yeah, not tagging along for watuary myself this year, but happy new year and good luck to all participants!

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Etuni posted:

Waking up, shoveling snow, and pounding back an ice cold glass of H2O. Southern hemisphere watuarians are doing this on easy mode. I want some hot tea but I'm staying the course!

bruise a leaf of mint, stick it in your nose, and drink a cup of hot water.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

not going to manage to commit entirely, but i've derived a rule system that i think will work for me, and will after this post on for the sake of cohesion pretend that i am observing watuary fully. so, here we go.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

echinopsis posted:

just like our cave ancestors

thinking there should be exceptions for breastfeeding babies that they are are allowed milk

obviously there should be a blanket exception for any liquid that you extract from your fellow man (this phrasing carefully chosen to not give support for vampirism)

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

so far so good, have a planned lapse tomorrow (prior commitment), but am kind of not looking forward to it. good sign for the rest of the month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

well, end is in sight, been a very positive experience. i had a couple of missteps (some planned, but one wasn't), so i think i'll just extend the rules over february and see if i can't get the full month done. should be easier with fewer days.