Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

The Stroker Ace posted:

Well I just got loving broken up with. Guess it’s another Covid casualty.

sorry to hear that homie, keep stepping

Cavauro posted:

btw what's the deal with this cut on my thumb constantly splitting back open once a month for the past 2 years. i could make a wh ole podcast talking about this drat thing. a big podcast called like Thumb Village or something haha. need to moisturize more often once i get this sealed back up

you need a hemostatic super glue and maybe a 2 loop suture to ensure knitting sticks. also gold bond ultimate is the best moisturizer for hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I’ve learned the singer of a band who I’ve listened to for like 20 years at this point has pretty much gone insane in the last year or two. Good ol’ conspiracy theory nutjob poo poo. It was a nice run but in the bin u go

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Thanks for the help dokhtor. Funny thing i did

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Cavauro posted:

Thanks for the help dokhtor. Funny thing i did

I'd make a trip to urgent care if you're covid-safe then, I know a dude who lost the last third of his index finger because of an infection from a stubborn cut on his last knuckle.

In other news those drat sludgey chipmunks have earwormed me again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-PcSgohY0Q

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

who has seen the biggest pumpkin.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I'm getting better at not giving voice to idiot notions I have which can not do any good for the world

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

A little town off the Missouri River near here called Hartsburg Mo. does a Pumpkin Festival every year. I have seen some very big pumpkins, and also eaten some very big funnel cakes.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I am a big pumpkin

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

NienNunb posted:

I am a big pumpkin

gonna bake you into a pie you big sweetie

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Tart Sweet me, bro.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

WEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

IT’S THE BIG GOURD

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
i saw the biggest pumpkin and then I burned it. it is only for me

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

What was the great pumpkin Linus was waiting for? What’s the lore of the pumpkin?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
protect my biggest puckins

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

TV Zombie posted:

What was the great pumpkin Linus was waiting for? What’s the lore of the pumpkin?

basically he-who-walks-behind-the-rows, but punkins dont grow too tall so he has to army crawl.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

linus wears the same clothes as calvin. it's the same cloghes.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Feb 26, 2021

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i would eat a punkin pie any day of the year

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

These new Pokemon games look awesome!

I was pretty down on the franchise after Sword / Shield but wow!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Oh, so this is how I learn that there is a Pokemon announcement happening. Cool.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

karmicknight posted:

Oh, so this is how I learn that there is a Pokemon announcement happening. Cool.

On the bright side the announcements were awesome! It was not at all like that 50 minute direct which was bad.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
i never beat pearl back in the day because of its war against fire pokemon

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Yeah, I am going to buy each game that got announced, probably not even waiting a year + to do so this time.

WatermelonGun posted:

i never beat pearl back in the day because of its war against fire pokemon

Fire pokemon are very overrated except for Flareon.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

if your favorite pokemon isn't an extremely niche normal type then I am sorry to say you have bad taste.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

karmicknight posted:

Yeah, I am going to buy each game that got announced, probably not even waiting a year + to do so this time.

Fire pokemon are very overrated except for Flareon.

don’t poo poo on my dude magmar

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
What about Murkrow, Itoh? What about Murkrow???

WatermelonGun posted:

don’t poo poo on my dude magmar

Magmar earned my respect, so Magmar is cool.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

karmicknight posted:

What about Murkrow, Itoh? What about Murkrow???

one of the worst for sure.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I'm not a big Pokemon person. I am, in fact, a Large Pumpkin

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Good news, there is a pokemon that is a large pumpkin so you’d fit right in

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

ItohRespectArmy posted:

if your favorite pokemon isn't an extremely niche normal type then I am sorry to say you have bad taste.

I only have normie Pokemon tastes like Snorlax. Sorry

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

one of the worst for sure.

:negative:

Slaking it is then.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i dont know that many after the first two "Gens". i was a fire boy though

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

forkboy84 posted:

I only have normie Pokemon tastes like Snorlax. Sorry

snorlax is an extremely niche normal type :eng101:

karmicknight posted:

:negative:

Slaking it is then.

now you're getting it.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Squirtle Squad 4 life

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Snorlax. Psyduck. Slowpoke. All cool dudes.

Mr Mime though? Illegal pervert.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Does Chansey count? Chansey was always my favourite.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I have a button up plaid shirt that my fiancé says makes me look like Mime Jr

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ItohRespectArmy posted:

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I’ve never played a Pokémon or seen a giant pumpkin.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i bought pokemon sword and have not played a single minute of it, actually i haven’t played any since gen i

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I bought a Pokémon game for this guy at GameStop once because they wouldn’t let him buy two copies “for his kids.” He gave me 5 dollars for my troubles.