Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
My iggy ain't got no doors on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

is this loss

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

apophenium posted:

My iggy ain't got no doors on it

then is it really an office

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Mayor H.R. Pufnstuf is a union busting sack of poo poo

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The Stroker Ace posted:

I went to this crazy lodge in Bat Cave this weekend and ate a bunch of mushrooms until aliens showed me crazy geometric shapes that turned into fungi. At least that was my takeaway.

Yeah I played Noita this week too!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I need to buy a new couch :/

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what do you think will be the tv show that they steal the name of for the final game in the red hair man jedi trilogy?

jedi law & order (2019)
jedi survivor the tv show instead (2023)
jedi ??? (2025)

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

jedi Barry s03e01

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

jedi Barry s03e01

👁️👁️

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

jedi Barry s03e01

this one

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
Jedi Naked and Afraid
Jedi Pawn Stars
Jedi Flavor of Love
Jedi Talk Soup

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Jedynamite

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

jediCarly

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Nunb

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Jedi Burn Notice White Collar Psych

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The Adventures of Jedi Pete & Jedi Pete

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Well, Anyways......me and Macho 🐕 are gonna get ready for bed. 🛌💤😴😪 So......I got a Easter card from my Godmother in the mail yesterday. 😊 Apparently, she mentioned my two dogs Macho and Jeter. 😊 Then, she mentioned her dog Annabelle. 🙂 And, on the back of the envelope, she had wrote a prayer on the back. And the Unity Prayer says: My adorable Jesus. May our feet journey together. They are hands gather in unity. May our hearts beat in unison. May our souls be in harmony. May our thoughts be as one. May our ears listen to the silence together. May our glances profoundly penetrate each other. May our lips pray together to gain Mercy from the eternal Father. Amen. And, the front of the Easter Card says: God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only son so that whoever believes in him may not be lost, but have eternal life. John 3:16. I feel like that part should say Austin 3:16. 😄 And that's the bottom line, because Stone Cold said so. OH HELL YEAH! 😆 But, at least it was nice of my Godmother to send me something, which I was totally unaware of. So...... yeah, it's just what it is. And, it's just the nature of the beast. - Also, I've got another horoscope: A project that you're working on, perhaps job related, perhaps personal, is likely to require more creative skill than you usually need, Gemini. Writing, drawing, or a computer graphics could be involved. You might have some doubts about your abilities but you're more likely to be surprised by the results. You're apt to enjoy working this way, and you may hope to continue. Keep up the good work, and good luck! - So........ Anyways, later everyone. Adios ppl. Buona Notte. 🇮🇹 And, don't forget, Be Brave. Stay Wild. 😊 Coyote 🐺 Peterson. But, just remember....... You're truly one of a kind. Smile More. 😃 Roman Atwood.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I aint reading all that

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
dicky does his promos for SAW in that format doing sound effects with his mouth for the emoji, we spend hours editing them down

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Easter is about eating poorly hard-boiled eggs to celebrate all the rabbits loving, whats all this stuff about Our Lord And Savior Jesus Christ

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

TheSwizzler posted:

dicky does his promos for SAW in that format doing sound effects with his mouth for the emoji, we spend hours editing them down

no one said making art was easy......

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Bout to visit the Anne Frank house and I’ve been told
I’m in big trouble if I fart in there

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Anyone cop an Easter egg for the weekend?

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Cop a delicious Cadbury egg.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The Stroker Ace posted:

Cop a delicious Cadbury egg.

Don't get caught with egg on your face!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I've already done two easter egg hunts and got a third one for the kids to go to this weekend.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cadbury’s chocolate has massively dropped in standards lately. Nestle chocolate though..,

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

im not a big easter candy guy. cadbury, peeps and the like. not a fan. dont care much for egg shaped chocolates, doesnt do anything for me, though i like the peanut butter chocolate ratio of the easter reeses.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Shard posted:

I've already done two easter egg hunts and got a third one for the kids to go to this weekend.

I'm glad you're letting your kids get to do the Easter egg hunt this time

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Bluedeanie posted:

I'm glad you're letting your kids get to do the Easter egg hunt this time

you bitch lol

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I like the hard candy coating Cadbury mini eggs, wish I could still find the white chocolate ones. It’s ridiculous that they haven’t made a salted caramel version of their caramel egg, I just don’t have the time or the patience for that much unsalted caramel at this point in my life. Love a Reese’s egg. Never cared for the hollow bunnies, they’re always made by some dogshit chocolate company like Palmers. I’d rather drink cod liver oil than have Palmer chocolate. Foh.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

nien nunb sittting in the corner at the party angrily muttering to himself individually shaking salt onto cadbury mini eggs

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

still love mini-eggs and cream eggs. my kid isn't as into chocolate though so we mostly put out jellybeans and gummies

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
happy Opening Day to those who observe, I'm delighted baseball's back even if the Mets suck

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

braves don't play until tomorrow so its really just warmup games

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Krispy Kreme has a Cadbury Egg donut. Need to get one.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Barry Bluejeans posted:

happy Opening Day to those who observe, I'm delighted baseball's back even if the Mets suck

Happy Opening Day also go gently caress yourself let’s go Mets babey

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I’m sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

The Mets are also not playing until tomorrow

but lmfao imagine being a Mets fan, I do a hearty chuckle out loud imagining how miserable that would be