Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Melatonin at the same time every night, get away from the computer a good hour before actually trying to sleep, more if you can manage it but hey we know how it goes, and no matter freakin' what, do not look at that dang phone there's nothing good in it. have a fan or air purifier on. most importantly for me, if you listen to music or a podcasts do not set them to continuous play. i have found this to be a "bad dream maker"

ive had a sleeping disorder called REM Sleep Disorder since I was a wee lad, where if I'm experiencing a dream early in the sleep cycle my brain does not tell my body that it is a dream and I will scream, kick, jump out of bed(or hurt myself attempting to jump out of bed, in my confused sleep state) if some poor sap thinks to try and help me i will turn on them until i at some point manage to come to. it was more a peculiarity when i was younger but as i get older it's becoming a real liability, i've hurt myself pretty badly three times leaping out of bed. one time i ended up doin a fuckin combat roll and dropped right on my chest, i think i bruised a lung. while I THINK i have not violently attacked any lovers you know, I fear, one of these many days that I have sex, that's going to be the day when it happens. i am trying to see the psychiatrist for it, but hoo boy! do you know how hard it is to get authorization for a freakin' psychiatrist in the american health care system these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

A dream that pisses me off is the one where you think you’ve suddenly discussed an extra room in your living space and you’re like oh wow this is great and somehow it’s already furnished even not the best stuff but I can switch out this or that, but then you wake up and you’re like, crap I have the same amount of rooms. I also don’t like the dream where you’re trying to drive from the back seat of the car

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

our mate DM did an OK job on the thread. not great, but OK

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i will also have that variant of dream; often it is a place i used to live and i find out i still have access to it for some reason and that some/all of my stuff is still there. i'm like cool. two places. seems like a lot though

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i dont have PMs so i have to make a personal post, sorry. re: my post, "i wish i was dead." any psychologist could tell you there is a world of difference between a desire to not live anymore and an intention to inflict self-harm. i wish i was not alive. this is not a joke, and no more keenly can i feel it than when my even-more-shut-in-than-me roommate keeps watching WWE in the common area and i have to see and hear it.

i don't mean to "get worked up over a sixer," i was planning to go to bed anyway. and there's no hard feelings, moddings hard, but i see the way the wind is blowing and i dont want to get banned and pay another $10 again. and i've not been having much fun here lately. so im outta heah! get me on steam if you want to chat: WalterWhiteIRL. or on cspam maybe

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

One last wimpering “and another thing” style post on my way out

I apologize for my morning fussiness & dramatics & understand the difficulties of sensibly moderating around mental illness. I am not going to post for the simple reason that WWE is not good for me, it fills me with hatred and anger and negativity, and I am not good for its discussion. I have told myself that posting was a way to vent that frustration, but all I’m doing is spreading bad vibes these days and causing trouble. I don’t wanna do that

I love the supportive friendly nature of this thread and through it have come to appreciate you all as lovely three dimensional people but the sad truth is that after two decades of exposure to heavy troll radiation, prolonged bouts of genuineness and earnestness caseates my blood and bursts my skin into flames. I’ve tried but have ultimately settled on there being no way to correct this.

Trying to put my personal garbage aside I see a schism between those like myself and the more genuine posters, whose good times we and I are not trying to ruin really, but there’s only one general discussion thread for WWE and one off-topic thread. I would suggest a third, “Hardcore Rules” thread, where jerks, trolls, and other no-good-nicks like myself may self-sequester. You could even throw your Roverts and other Rogue’s Gallery types in there

Besides the point for me as I will luckily not have to see or hear WWE until the New Year. But maybe something to consider! You all have a great Holidays and GOODBYE FOREVER!!!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tauYnVE6ykU&t=17s

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10gcR1TuUrw

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

milk is to batman, what cereal is to the joker.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

all i need in

is

and

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://twocerialsinwone.ytmnd.com/

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Iirc one of the major knocks against Christianity was that there god was weak and lame and had no super powers and fell down and said sorry all the time. Hellenists were like what the hell? Where’s his Hammer? Where’s Thor? Get his rear end boys. Now that’s who you atheists worship. You can’t wait to see what Thor does to the Green Goblin next, and post it on your greco Roman wrestling forum

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Tell more Jesus story

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Life’s like a brown bag filled with bees. Sure you might get stung, but you have to keep catching more bees with it, because your mom doesn’t have any more jars

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Shayna Baszler posted:

i like the song "basketball" by kurtis blow. i like the way he rhymes and i like his flow. i like his clothing and his 80s fashion. i don't like basketball but i respect his passion.

This was a beautiful poem thank you for sharing

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

james bond opens his black book to call his many lovers to tell them he has herpes and its just page after page of the last name Pussygood

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

im sure the dumbass store will miss you, you've got a big future at the clown factory.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

My name is Jar Jar. Jar Jar Gump.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Jinn-ay!!!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

*kchhhhh* Sir turn on your monitor

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I like chocolate glaze donut and the one with strawberrru frosting on them. Krispy Kreme sucks rear end!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The only As and bs you ever saw

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

My name isn’t controller

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cavauro posted:

you'll learn to stop making everything about body parts when you get back from your ban+30

This is so us https://youtu.be/OUGTMTj82aw

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I’m playing punch out. I’m finally getting past soda popunskin reliably but the second flamenco is runnin me amok

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://youtu.be/dC_n89WGnMY

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Another one… this one, goes out, to any of my Irish American homies. Who is going through some stuff right now https://youtu.be/FatdmE4e-DU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Irish American homies only: https://youtu.be/CseGEYJp5eA

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cavauro posted:

listen to the crisis core ost instead of the attempt to recapture it. this challenge is open to all

You’re an ignoramus

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The only link you’ve provided is the missing link

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Check out Comedy Central rn

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cavauro posted:

This is not a demand but a request. Please don't tell me what to do after you've been insulting me for many weeks now. I expect the response to this to be something about my weird genitals smell, and I don't want people to talk about that and probably get confused and think it's a "bad" smell just because they conflate the meaning of the word 'weird' with that of 'unwelcome' or 'unpleasant'. It's just unusual; nothing more and nothing less. But because of what I said, the less people talk about it, the better. It's not anyone's business on here.

I’m sorry about that. I respect how your balls smell.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cavauro posted:

please don't talk about "bad comedians" any longer if it's going down this route. unrelated, dan nainan looks great for his current age of 40

https://youtu.be/xBxpbQkJ3ic

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

we should play some video games

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I’m at a restaurant on date with the lady and there’s some loud rear end kids behind me which don’t bother me none usually but come on make a passing attempt at getting that volume down right, cause I wanna share this anecdote about Clancy brown being in the next John wick film So I said something to that effect, and the lady she says huh? So I yelled it again and started loudly recounting his filmography. I felt bad but it worked

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

poop on my grave brother hh

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

jesus WEP posted:

halfway point of my funemployment. would be cool if my whole life were like this, i got so much poo poo done the last 2 weeks.

Nice

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Disappear

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i wish i had a wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

You guys shoulda just let that dude merc kane