Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I went to sleep and the general thread imploded? What

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I'm really not happy about what I've heard about it but I still want to go see Star Wars because I like stuff blowing up in space

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I'm hoping to see Knives Out this week. Decided I got no interest in Star Wars. Assorted spoilers and internet discourse killed any desire to leave the house for it

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Knives Out fuckin owns

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Bappy Hirthday Foochs

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Jerusalem posted:

I have never played Shovel Knight but in spite of this I now have to devote my life to tracking you down and beating your rear end. I'm sorry it has come to this, I'm so sorry :smith:

I demand that you buy Shovel Knight Treasure Trove on your gaming device of choice

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment is the most fun I've had in a Mega Man type game since the Zero series on GBA

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I will play that but only when it is on Switch

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Personally I think Smash should be Fire Emblem characters only

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
All the cool kids like the Mr Creosote segment

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I miss having TCM. I'll never forgive Comcast for taking the best tv channel away from me

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I saw Pale Flower some time last year on tv and it made me want to watch yakuza movies. What are the good yakuza movies

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Thank you WatermelonGun

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Lady Snowblood owns

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Joe Pera Talks With You is excellent television

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
No but he will give the weird clone robot thing beating the poo poo out of his son a senzu bean so that's almost as dumb

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
So happy about the reveal at the end of the new Fast & Furious trailer that I'm not even mad that they put it in the loving trailer

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
As awful as Polanski is as a person I will never stop loving Chinatown

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Finally saw 1917. Goddamn

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I appreciate this and I appreciate all of you. You are all good friends despite any disagreements we may have about television and the sociopolitical ethics associated therewith. The only SA poster I genuinely dislike is a guy who got perma'd. He comes back sometimes. yea ok knows who I'm talking about. That guy stinks. Y'all cool though.

It's always hard for me to find the right words for these posts but I'm sorry for what you are going through

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I know Tim and Eric are super not for everybody but they put on a drat good stage show

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Cavauro posted:

I am once again asking for your amiibos

Take the ones you want but you can't have Solid Snake

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

TTBF posted:

I'm excited to see them later this month. On Cinema's Oscar Special was amazing last night.

You're gonna love it. It's really fun watching Tim be super mean to audience members

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I've been playing Phantom Doctrine on my Switch and it turns out XCOM but with spies is the game I've been looking for all my life

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Artelier posted:

in case you're unaware, XCOM WITH SPIES is also the description of invisible inc!

Game looks dope

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Watch Spring Breakers, Jerusalem

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Finally got to see Parasite and man that was good

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Robocop

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Yes you should

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLKZKmdZEjM

New Gorillaz is good

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

NienNunb posted:

Sorry I lied again, watching Crumb now

Crumb is one of those movies that you can smell as you watch it

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

WatermelonGun posted:

again, i was forced to serve on an extremely upsetting child abuse case so you pissing and moaning for multiple pages makes me hope your trial lasts for months.

So you're agreeing that jury duty sucks

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I haven't read One Piece in years and years but Arlong Park was the hypest poo poo ever to kid me back when I was reading the US Shonen Jump magazine

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Phantom Doctrine still owns. Devil May Cry 3 also owns

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I had way more fun with the Switch version of TNC. The AI seemed less aggressive on the same mode I played on PS4 and I was able to run around killing everything like in the previous two games instead of constantly dying over and over

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I quite like tv

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Cool stuff

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I'm a shipping manager but I assure you I am gonna find a way to do that from home

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Dangerous Person fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Mar 18, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I'm gonna watch a Lone Wolf and Cub movie til whatever Dynamite is this week comes on