Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Happy birthday cobi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Why don't people listen? Meanwhile, I've been trying to social distance but three people in my household are coughing like crazy with me throwing up. :mad:

https://twitter.com/keeltyc/status/1243650632692662272

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Are you on overcast?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Karl Urban's version did have something like a sex scene in it.

Man, I love Urban as Judge Dredd. I wish they made another one with him in it.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Watching Speed Racer and it’s an ok movie but man the visuals make my eyes hurt so much. Everything is so bright and fast.

Also watched season 1 of Sunderland til I die and though everyone’s fate has been determined, it’s made me want to download a soccer sim and see if I can do better.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Also Mysterious Cities of Gold which as a kid I was sure ran for like 5 years but apparently only had 39 episodes. I also never saw the last episode because the family went to the beach that day and I missed it :negative:

Google Play should have the series for sale. I know because I bought it from there on a whim.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Cavauro posted:

you should encourage your child to become a blink. blackpink in your area.

you're a blink? come on man...

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Watching a Psych marathon on USA. Man I miss this show a lot.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Could be better though I got stressed at my parents not following the stay at home order, getting into a fight and then one parent traveling to a different state to get away from each other and ghosting during the time they were gone.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

He's dressed like that because the jersey looks cool.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

she made slime for 8 hours straight? what the heck.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Toasted almond was so tasty. What does salimiakki taste like?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

There is live sports with the Korean Baseball Organization on ESPN at ungodly early hours and the Korean Soccer League that is available for replay on twitch since they have no US carrier.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

happy birthday eat my fuc..hope it' a good one.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

mine are

I was excited to hear that it was on netflix and then got quickly unexcited looking at the video quality.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

If you can't put mustard on hot dog...what food do you put mustard on?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

star citizen?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Condolences shard

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Have the bans on stay at home been lifted from the states? I saw so many people gathered around park baseball fields, playing and watching.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I saw evil uno playing it a bit. looked fun.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Was Park GeunHe (sp?) the female president? So I guess the depiction of police in Korean dramas are somewhat accurate then!

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Covid, The Protests and now Ebola is back?

What a year.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

It is? Also didn't they finally make a vaccine for it last year or something?

Twitter so? but apparently a new outbreak happened in the Congo.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Needing some release from the horror of real life so watching Midsomnar...and this doesn't seem like a horror movie?

edit: ah ok there it is.

TV Zombie fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Jun 3, 2020

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I like that TWICE song better than More and More.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Just watched two Korean movies: Stand by Me and Ms.Baek and they both wrecked my heart.

A: Hey kid, where's your mom?
B:Heaven.
A:Heaven?
B:She says that wherever her husband and I aren't...is heaven.
:negative:

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Just finished Knives Out since it came to be free. What a nice whodunnit. Now to relax even more by watching the Wailing.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Artelier posted:

I heard this came out on Prime Video so I knew what I was going to watch but it's not on Malaysian Prime Video therefore you can all suck my donut hole with a smaller donut hole..

Also The Wailing as in Korean film The Wailing? That's a great horror mystery.

I’m not able to watch it straight through because of schedule but the police officer interactions in the Wailing is kinda hilarious so far.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

almost midway through the wailing and it's suspenseful but nothing too scary though I think their treatment of the Japanese man is just xenophobic. I'm thinking that in spite of the villagers dying, the villagers treatment of that Japanese man is starting to be the real horrific thing...though this kid is freaking me out. what the heck

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

yeah, i know it's a pissing contest between korea and japan. nearly halfway through and man, I think that this is more suspenseful than horror or maybe my idea of horror has changed over the years.

I've seen trailers and mr.sunshine doesn't interest me to be honest. I really couldn't say why though Lee Byung Hyun is attractive for his age though he was scandalous in real life.

I don't know why I'm live posting. The movie was well recommended and I've wanted to watch it and I've no one to watch it with so I'm just creating white noise until this movie is done.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

so they were both doing rituals to ward against evil spirits, it seems? Who was the one who visited the japanese man after he finished his ritual?

Man, this is one tough zombie to kill. That priest was dumb to try and talk to the man. I think that the language barrier between the Japanese man and the Korean villagers has cast the Japanese man as the other which makes him the villain in their mind. To be fair though, the Japanese man didn't offer an explanation about the images in that room though he wasn't necessarily asked what that was all about. So much could be clarified if people just talked to each other!

Wow, the scenery in this film is beautiful and terrifying since I hate heights.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

This guy cop protagonist man.... why are you texting/calling when driving? First you stop the exorcism and the this! No no no...don't try to cover up your crime. What are you doing my babies?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I kinda laugh about how the priest has been ineffectual during all of this except to help translate (so far). I wonder about the woman in white's origin and why she started killing people in the village. Also, I wonder if the rash on the people has any meaning.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Man. what a movie. What can one make of the ending with the spilling of the photos? That's the old man's gimmick.

Reading the amazon comments on this has been...interesting.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Artelier posted:

i am just staring at persona 4 golden in my steam basket but not clicking purchase halp

It’s an enjoyable game but I feel that you need a joystick to play it or something similar. It’s a time suck if you’re trying to think of something negative about it.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Smtiv was good as well. Does that world only share the same demons with persona?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I apologize for my comments about korea and Japan relations.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Cavauro posted:

i'm going to try watching this korean movie called foul king. it's about a boring loser who becomes a wrestler or something. i'm doing this to pass some time until the njpw show. if you want to try it as well then here is the link. i can't remember if you need an account on that site to view the free content but anything on there is legally there and most of it is paid. the hardees fast food company is somehow related in the funding and production of this film. and if the movie really sucks i'm going to post that on this post, at the end.

watching this now and it reminded me of when some korean variety show comedians tried to pull off some wrestling matches. It's ok given the amount of time they've trained and how old everyone is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDMs8st8zOA

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Is there somewhere to hang out while you wait or do you have to stay by the car?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

just finished watching foul king and was upset at the wrestling. why are you ringing the bell and then still counting the wrestler out. Also, that last pin attempt wasn't a three!