Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

NienNunb fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Nov 19, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

There was GOTY chat in the last thread but let's do Game of the Decade. What do y'all pick? Subjectively Undertale, Shovel Knight, and Stardew Valley all own my heart but seeing as I probably logged somewhere around fifteen hundred hours into Minecraft over the last 10 years its probably gotta be that.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I wish I was more into sci-fi than I am because New Vegas obviously is a very well made game but it just never held my interests.

Breath of the Wild and Mario Odyssey were real great too.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I had Tazmania when I was a kid, it was good. Not Tiny Toons for the SNES good but still good

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I have like 30 different theatre monologues that I love the poo poo out of but I ain't gonna share them because people are mean to theatre nerds and shove their heads in the toilet and I don't want that to happen to me

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Here's my audition monologue, Falstaff is legit the best character ever written. Orson Welles agrees with me

https://youtu.be/znvZ2WAa3OI

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://youtu.be/4rqZZgVxnCk

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Keep a look out for local charities. There's a good chance there's a charity in your area set up to help young homeless queer people who could use some help.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I like Skyrim! I haven't picked it up since the week I got it in November 2011 but I missed that entire week of school because I physically couldn't put it down.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Movies are still good if you watch non-blockbuster poo poo.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

F

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Trek will always be the superior series.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I love Cavauro

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I'm not seeing Star Wars becuase I don't hate myself so instead I'm seeing Cats

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

They're both bad but this is the fun, awesome kind of bad

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cats was so much.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I thought the writing was bad but Joaquin Phoenix is the best living actor of his generation so he made it relatively watchable to me

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Philip Seymour Hoffman would have been a good Joker but he absolutely would never have done it, and he'd be in the right.

The Master is the objective best movie of the decade, but Inside Llewyn Davis is my favorite of the decade. Ya know what I mean?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Here's my official ranking, come look at it and make fun of my terrible normie taste:

https://boxd.it/3MJ1C

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Go see Cats it owned

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I'm genuinely surprised I didn't see Rum Tum Tugger t-posing in the background at any point. The effects are a sight to see

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bard Maddox posted:

this is pretty much Rum Tum Tugger’s entire arc in the movie

You never logged it on Letterboxd bitch

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Star Wars didn't deserve my beautiful baby boy Rian Johnson, go see The Knives Out

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Jiro posted:

Jokes on you for not waiting for that movie getting "patched". :v:

I would genuinely be so sad if I watched the patched version. I consider myself blessed to have been able to see weird human cat feet clipping through the floor like a PS3 launch title cutscene.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Lost in Translation and Her are the best double feature because they're about both sides of the same IRL divorce.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

yea ok posted:

fem perspective of divorce: a tale of hope and overcoming loneliness
male perspective of divorce: I want to gently caress my computer in its pussy.

Lmao

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Her is good

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I think people are weird about Funko Pops. Like I'm not into them but there are people online who base their entire identities around hating them.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I think being emotionally invested at all about toys as an adult is barbaric, including video games

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Movies, on the other hand, are benevolent and pure

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Please go see Cats. If you already have, see it again.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

A Merry Christmas Eve and a Happy Third Night Of Chanukah to all of you my wrestle friends. Hope you all have a wonderful night!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

This year I got to meet some of my closest goon friends like Oatgan and Sticky Nate and the Everything Elite boys and with any luck I hope I get to see them all again sometime soon because they're all the sweetest people I've ever met. Maybe in 2020 me and I Before E can record a live podcast where they torture me with more bad post-911 Vertigo comics in person.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Praying for you, Grampauro

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

TTBF posted:

I just got back from Cats and it ruled.

The tap dancing train cat dying on the way back to his home planet is the best film scene of the decade

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I bought my girlfriend a Garfield Pop Figure for Christmas (amongst many other actual good things) and on the wrapping paper I wrote "TO: Jon Arbuckle FROM: Santa" and she was not happy at all about this

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

What the heck do you use $35 worth of iTunes gift cards for in loving 2019?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

yea ok posted:

my mommy got me the before trilogy (POsted about before in the old thread) on blu ray. very kind of her for that.

Watched all three this year for the first time, they're all real good

My girlfriend got me The Lighthouse score on vinyl and a Denny's gift card

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Go watch Jim Carrey Grinch, it and it's brother Mike Myers Cat In The Hat are the Cats of the 2000's