Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Looking into it Overcast allows you to import feeds so that should be fine, haven't tried to get us on Spotify though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Age Of Adz, Sufjan Stevens

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

The only marvel movie worth watching is Punisher War Zone

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

no I'd say that when it's my turn

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

It's nowhere near as good as Saints Row 4 but it's solid.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

NienNunb posted:

I don't like any saints row game. Family guy humor

That is true for 3 but 4 is way more emotionally genuine and creatively inspired than it gets credit for

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Bluedeanie posted:

the emotional sincerity of getting your dick sucked by the architect from halo

I'm not saying it's a high bar, just that it clears it

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Watching the 07 Kobe World since all the Kobe Worlds are free right now and goddamn I wish this service was more convenient because Dragon Gate might be the perfect wrestling promotion.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I'm sliding over cars while I poop

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Sparkling water is only bad when you're drinking it from a can, pour it into a glass and the dull metallic flavor is greatly reduced.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

NienNunb posted:

I'm cancelling the podcast over this

Have you had Spindrift? It's probably the best one I've had, even better out of the can.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

coconono posted:

I remember when they rebranded as a gamestore, lost my preorder and then I tried to fight the manager.

Mine had a video store attached, I loved going to the Game Crazy so much

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

WatermelonGun posted:

i want to watch trash 80s/90s anime give me recommendations

Mad Bull 34

E: I should probably clarify that I'm using the "sleazy/violent/puerile fun" definition of trash here

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

I'm playing final fantasy 7 (Ps1)

Is any of this supposed to make sense? I'm at Shinra HQ and whatever "Genova" is it got out and killed some people, I have no clue what is going on.

They will probably explain it later

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Dearest Martha,

It has been weeks since I last witnessed Damian Lillard shoot a three pointer from the logo, and I fear I may not live to see that feat again.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Hey, NienNunb and I are going to be dropping a commentary track for this movie in a day or two, and if you're interested in watching it it's available in full on YouTube. You absolutely do not have to watch it, as the commentary will include the audio track so you can listen along if you don't want to see the incredibly raw things in this movie, including a guy fake cutting his own finger off with glass and real pictures of actual wounds caused by the titular edged weapons, but if you do want to watch along, it's right here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vix6-afHzMg

This is what they show to cops to convince them everyone they will ever see, especially non-white people, wants to murder them with a hat

I Before E fucked around with this message at 09:59 on Apr 14, 2020

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Dimebags Brain posted:

Found that somebody uploaded all 74 episodes of Naoki Ursawa's Monster to youtube. Spent last night rewatching the first few episodes. One of the best animes out there.

You posted the wrong link

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I haven't been watching a lot of movies but I've been playing a lot of animal crossing and loving around in FL Studio

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

coconono posted:

I'm taking that poo poo back because it looks badass. Netherrack backlighting was the coolest feature of that game and I spent weeks building various geometric shapes and toying with the lighting. Eventually I settled on a crucifix because it looked the most metal.

And it was on my virtual lawn, thank you.

Was it at least a St. Peter's crucifix, or possibly a similar hold like the backslide? I bet you could even make a Gedo Clutch in minecraft

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

They oughta give it a Restworld

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Yakuza is better than Red Dead because it doesn't pretend to give you multiple approaches, it's completely honest that what you're going to do is hit the square button four times before hitting the triangle button and repeating until everything is on the floor, meaning you can get to the meat of helping people out and getting into hijinks much faster. Plus in Yakuza you can be in a samurai movie whereas the only movies in Red Dead are cartoons about getting diarrhea.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Shenmue is very good too but it doesn't have Saejima, the sensational character find of the 2010s

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I'm alright, spent all of last night building my first Master Grade gunpla.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Captain Magic posted:

Oh sweet, which one?

This sucker

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I must be looking for something different than everyone else is looking for in BCS because this season has really soured me on the show. It's become so much less about the things I'm interested in, though the bits where Saul pulls scams and hijinks are still very fun, and so much more about the stuff I find unbearably dull.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

bradzilla posted:

I'm not sure what you guys are expecting. It's a prequel to Breaking Bad, showing Jimmy's transformation from a well-meaning lawyer into Saul, who scumfucks his way into being involved with druglords. Of course it's going to intersect with that story now that it's pretty far along.

Yeah, that's probably on me for not expecting it to become more of that thing I already saw multiple seasons of and don't like anymore, but that doesn't make it any less disappointing that it went from being fantastic tv to being something I can't stand watching.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Joel
Ethan

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I was already unemployed so I'm just vibing

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Going to the library would be nice but otherwise I'm doing what I would already be doing so shrug emoji

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

NienNunb posted:

I have a slight video game budget, is Outer Worlds good?

It's a 6/10, don't go in expecting New Vegas 2 but if you're expecting Borderlands But Funny you'll get that.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Bluedeanie posted:

I think its a litte better than that. Fallout with the slider only 40% of the way turned to Bethesda and 60% still NV.

40% of 0/10 and 60% 10/10 is still 6/10

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

NienNunb posted:

It's 40 bucks right now is that the Right Price? I'm not in the mood for Doom rn or else id get that.

I'd say wait for $20

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Seams posted:

I liked outer worlds but when I finished it i felt absolutely no desire to play through it again

Yeah, I didn't feel the same thing I feel every time I beat New Vegas, the curiosity about what my next playthrough would be like, because I never got the impression a different skillset or different decisions would impact the way I interacted with the world in an interesting way.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

(Bill Maher voice) uh personally I prefer un-pc gaming

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I refuse to play rdr2 because the subtitle font in the first one was really bad and pissed me off so much I was even more annoyed by the bad writing and controls common to Rockstar games than usual

Also the labor abuses

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

NienNunb posted:

I'm Wittle Wiener

This isn't the horny thread

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

NienNunb posted:

I'm close to wanting to get a gaming PC (ugh) exclusively so I can play Trucking Simulator. I'd even get a wheel for it, god help me.

It would probably also help with podcasting

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

NienNunb posted:

I will never get or god forbid "build" a gaming pc. I should just get a CDL and hit the open road.

I would never get a gaming desktop, but I would definitely spring for one of those gaming laptops that looks like a prop from a Syfy show and costs $2000 if I could

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Captain Magic posted:

Building gaming PCs is badass and I can use pcpartspicker to make you a really stupidly awesome one for like $1500 I bet, and much less if you just want an awesome one. Everyone in the PC building thread will say “don’t get that much memory, you don’t need it” and I will say to them don’t kink shame me.

Is this accounting for the inflated price of graphics cards thanks to Bitcoin mining?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Oppa gangtag style