Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Eat My Fuc posted:

I completely aced the interview, after the background check they said I could start this week. Appreciate the good vibes ya’ll, things were getting so scary in that unemployment life, I see a way up for the first time in years!

I'm very happy to hear that! :love:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

NienNunb posted:

I'm afraid they didn't actually give me my shots because neither the first nor second dose (Pfizer) hurt me at all. Maybe they just shot me up with sugar water, or piss,

I hope they shot you up with piss because you'd be pretty much invulnerable to any disease or affliction now.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

is it cement for pigs or is it cement to make pigs

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

graph posted:

which sandwich is number one. cuban or reuben

imo a proper cuban is tough to beat

Bánh mì

:twisted:

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

CobiWann posted:

The Great War, 1914 to 1917.

It doesn't sounds so great to me. A lot of people got killed/injured or something.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

yea ok posted:

i watched 20 movies in the last 7 days. i need a job lol

which was the best and which was the worst?

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Eat My Fuc posted:

have any of ya'll seen that batshit robin williams movie what dreams may come never seen a movie start so strongly and then nosedive into insanity so quickly

I don't remember much of it but I watched it on shrooms and that fuckin' ruled.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

NienNunb posted:

What’s the best donut?

For me it’s the old fashioned

chocolate glazed crullers, imo

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

El Generico posted:

once tim horton's got rid of it that was the start into the WWE-style descent to suck

Tims is worse than WWE now, I would say. What a downfall.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Lookin' real jacked brother!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Shard posted:

Hey you,

gently caress blizzard

That sounds like a good way to get frostbite

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Bagels are pretty good. Pleasant breakfast. Throw some cream cheese and lox on it? Oh baby daddy likey :yum:

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Jason Takes Manhattan is dog poo poo and I love it. It loving sucks rear end, it's lovely.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

NienNunb posted:

Snes games with early cg renders like Donkey Kong or Clayfighters

that poo poo blew my mind so much as a kid that it became my career

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Arnie forever. His dumb movies were the best dumb movies*, and his good movies (anything he did with James Cameron) were straight up great.

* Commando is a masterpiece and I will not accept contrary opinions to this fact.

This is exactly what I was gonna post. The Running Man makes me laugh to tears every time.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

NienNunb posted:

Join me in being one of like eight people alive rn who actually loves Star Trek The Motion Picture

It is good and very horny in its themes and visual imagery. I love it.
The weird frame rate fuckery they use when the ship get probed is weird enough to still be cool and interesting.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

it's too hot right now. i dont like it.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

I've been thinking about it a lot lately, and I don't believe I can hide from the truth anymore, so i'm just gonna be honest to myself, and to all of you: i've come to the realization that... it's fun to post!!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Cavauro is a scoundrel. maybe even a thief.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

8 So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. 9 That is why it was called Babel[c]—because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Norm dying is the worst birthday present I could've asked for.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

“A moth goes into a podiatrist’s office, and the podiatrist’s office says, “What seems to be the problem, moth?”

The moth says “What’s the problem? Where do I begin, man? I go to work for Gregory Illinivich, and all day long I work. Honestly doc, I don’t even know what I’m doing anymore. I don’t even know if Gregory Illinivich knows. He only knows that he has power over me, and that seems to bring him happiness. But I don’t know, I wake up in a malaise, and I walk here and there… at night I…I sometimes wake up and I turn to some old lady in my bed that’s on my arm. A lady that I once loved, doc. I don’t know where to turn to. My youngest, Alexendria, she fell in the…in the cold of last year. The cold took her down, as it did many of us. And my other boy, and this is the hardest pill to swallow, doc. My other boy, Gregarro Ivinalititavitch… I no longer love him. As much as it pains me to say, when I look in his eyes, all I see is the same cowardice that I… that I catch when I take a glimpse of my own face in the mirror. If only I wasn’t such a coward, then perhaps…perhaps I could bring myself to reach over to that cocked and loaded gun that lays on the bedside behind me and end this hellish facade once and for all…Doc, sometimes I feel like a spider, even though I’m a moth, just barely hanging on to my web with an everlasting fire underneath me. I’m not feeling good. And so the doctor says, “Moth, man, you’re troubled. But you should be seeing a psychiatrist. Why on earth did you come here?”

And the moth says, “‘Cause the light was on.”

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

She got cut by a loving sorcerer!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Gumball Gumption posted:

Sisko's Cajun chef dad

The two-parter on Earth with him in it was so fuckin' good.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

El Generico posted:

i wanna be a hot but deadly green alien lady

whats stopping you

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

CobiWann posted:

It's that time of year again - I debate rewatching Society and determine seeing it once twenty years ago was enough.

Fantastic movie, but absolutely gut twisting.

I watched it with my friend a while back and made sure to tell him nothing about it beforehand. What a loving ride.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

coconono posted:

But you probably don’t have it unless you’re licking toilet seats with strangers.

Are you telling me I shouldn't be doing that what the gently caress

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Eat My Fuc posted:

How did he die

in disgrace

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

yea ok posted:

I've been having weird poops lately lol

I haven't noticed a change in your posting!!!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

its the big dogs big day

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

I stole a girl's heart one time

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

like romantically or like indiana jones 2?

The latter, then the former.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Bluedeanie posted:

I am not convinced Ringo Starr is functionally literate

He's a good artist though

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

NienNunb posted:

Nirvana The Band The Show

This is my answer, probably.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

coconono posted:

I wonder what Mandy Moore is doing. Did she survive that zombie attack.

probably Moore of the same!!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Eat My Fuc posted:

Wes Anderson movies are boring mawkish celebrations of wealth and his play skool symmetry looks like poo poo there’s my movies bad take or whateva

This is a correct post.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Jiro posted:

Hari-Kiri is definitely a movie you should watch either the original classic or the updated version. Both are fantastic that deals with the subject of ritualistic suicide and the cultural impacts it leaves in it's wake in feudal Japan.

I saw Miike's and it absolutely hosed me. Hell of a movie.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Sonetines I have Sonetines I haven't!!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Seriously though, I have not, and maybe I should. I love me some Kitano.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

I am very excited for Robert Eggers' The Northman.