Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

I'm on day 11 of my Christmas vacation and time doesn't exist anymore. My supper was 4 hashbrown and some fried eggs. Chaos meal bitch. Where am I.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Denny's is one of things I've seen being mentioned, referenced and advertised for as long as I can remember but I've never seen one with my eyes. I think the entire world is gaslighting me on this.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

That DICK! posted:

What are you a Brit. Eggy for your Breggy then guvnah.

A dirty French Canadian!!!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Eat My Fuc posted:

there are enough "Denny's fights" videos on youtube for it to legit be it's own MMA promotion, it's wild.

https://youtu.be/NtMxhNplxlg

there's been like hundreds more since then, I saw one once that was essentially a lights out match with a bunch of table bumps and wooden chair shots, can't find it but it's from like 3 years ago.

I guess I know what I'm doing tonight.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Cavauro posted:

nvm i don't want to watch it. It's too late. i'm simply over it

fortune smiles on ye

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

I feel like replaying Dark Souls cause im too hype for Elden Ring. gah!!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Joey McChrist posted:

i should do that soon too. what are you gonna build?

been replaying gta4 lately. a lot of people hated the driving but i'm pretty good at it? i dunno

I usually go STR cause I love big two handed weapons but idk, might do something different. DEX and go for Shiva's sword maybe?

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Cavauro posted:

i am one of the almost always zweihander freaks

love the bass cannon

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

That DICK! posted:

Jake Sisko, Rom, Garak

Brunt, FCA.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

i usually go for "stare"

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

give me armored core already

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

i dont want to wait

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

jesus WEP posted:

what’s your favourite cocktail

a nice negroni or a G&T with a very floral gin and double lime

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

NienNunb posted:

In 2022 I wanna get into Australian culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

those are the most fun skills

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

this is peter stormare's best role

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqh_y-iH_Bc&t=23s

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

turn the stuper wadder off go ahead clean it up

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

yea ok posted:

i was starting w/ stare every day but thats boring so i do w/e random 5 letter thign pops in mah head now

it is the King's Manoeuvre and I shan't stop its use

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

CommonShore posted:

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

bad rear end

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Good for that guy!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I get paid to sit at home and watch films all day/work out and then occassionally throw together some social videos. life is good :cheers:

hell yeah

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

the original berserk run is cool. don't really know other animes.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Oh if movies count Tekkonkinkreet was pretty cool

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Cavauro posted:

dying light 2

I didn't even know it was sick

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

If you've ever played a Total War game than know that the Warhammer entries are far and away the best entries the franchise has ever seen.

Shogun 2 :colbert:

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

I learned yesterday that contrary to popular belief, having a kidney stone is NOT fun. It is not cool. It doesn't 'rule rear end'. It sucks, even.
gently caress!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Cavauro posted:

i phissed a lot of blood and it hurt a while back. didn't feel any stones coming out but that's what it was. if it wasn't then i don't care

This has been my exact experience as well!!

Critical posted:

Helpful stuff

Thanks for the info, it helps puts things in perspective! My pain thankfully hasn't been on that level, it mostly feels like I pulled a muscle in my back real badly.
The good news is that the stone is around 4mm and should pass soon considering it's 2cm away from my bladder.
They prescribed me some regular painkillers as well as weak morphine pills just in case i need them, but told me if i needed them to come back to the hospital anyway. They're there so I can manage to get there without going insane lol.

At least they gave me a lil filter cup to piss in, it's like a minigame!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

My stone is out. Thank you for believing in me.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

yea ok posted:

loved DS1 but did not enjoy any others that i've tried. i will watch my favorite streamer smile play elden ring and enjoy my friends enjoying. nothing better than happiness.

whos your favrorite streamer yea ok

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Elden Ring gonna bang

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

don't know him/her, might check it out. always down to discover more cool people

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

NienNunb posted:

Aris is good. Everyone should watch Limmy stream he’s the best. She turned the weens against us.

Limmy is so loving good.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

I watch Joel, stream times don't mean poo poo to me. Although his schedule is informed by pure chaos rather than geography.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Captain Magic posted:

Watching Event Horizon. This one probably influenced my whole relationship with fiction. I remember watching and rewatching the making-of on HBO like a dozen times and then not even seeing the movie until years and years later because I wasn’t nearly old enough to see the gruesome R-rated thing.

Anyway poo poo is good. You can also say it’s a Warhammer 40K movie if you want ‘cause these dudes gently caress with the warp

That movie is both bad and loving awesome. I love it despite its faults.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Dimebags Brain posted:

Seeing GY!BE at First Ave tonight. Pretty excited. Last time I saw them was also St Patrick’s day week oddly enough.

Hell yeah. Some of the best concerts I've been to.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

I can't wait for grilling season to start.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Bluedeanie posted:

RIP Gilbert Gottfried, the world sounds a little more beautiful now

:(
Time to rewatch the best episode of Norm McDonald Live...

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Eat My Fuc posted:

“WE’VE GOT A REAL PROBLEM COOP, SHE’S MY GOODBROTHER’S SISTSTER’S GIRL!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Cavauro posted:

colliding branes

its called string theory cause its for puppets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Shard posted:

Do you think there are professional assassins like in movies or are they all of the standard of hiring someone over Facebook marketplace

Outside intelligence/covert/etc agencies, governments have used private military contractors and "security firms" to get rid of people for them. They may not be "assassins" per se but they are often used as such.