Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i smoke a lot of weed to keep the night demons at bay

i also hope touchdown tom gets counted out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

favorite games of the decade huh, lets see

Fallout: New Vegas
Skyrim
Fire Emblem Awakening
The Last Of Us
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Bloodborne, Dark Souls, and all the other fromsoft goodness. But Bloodborne specifically
Witcher 3
Persona 5
Dragon Quest 11
AC Odyssey
Spider-Man
RDR2

yeah i play a lot of aaa poo poo

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i'm doing a death march run and if anything its only made the game funner. witcher 3 is a masterpiece

forgot to mention the mass effects. must've done at least 4 full playthroughs of the trilogy at this point

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

extradite THIS! posted:

Even ME1? That game is a slog and a half to get through.

Spikegal posted:

I've never had any issues with it but I can totally see why it would be that for others.

oh absolutely. a lot of it for me with the first ME is nostalgia. i have fond memories of my first time playing it, so i can look past the jank.

e; also being completely bombed pumping hard house and trying to make the mako do flips off of mountains

Joey McChrist fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Dec 16, 2019

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Spikegal posted:

What are some of your favorite promos from non wrestling media?

This one is up there for me from Doctor Who: The man who stops the monsters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll_UhrQMC-I&t=112s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQrQcAzMb8E

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

I've played hundreds of hours of Witcher 3 and yet somehow always managed to miss this bit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q61tUDCItXo

yeah, it doesn't pop up unless you're running around the sewers in novigrad

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

gently caress nazis and gently caress cancer and gently caress the billionaires happy holidays

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

happy holidays you jerks i love you all (especially you, the person reading this) :ocelot:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i'm still doing a death march run of witcher 3. its way harder in the beginning than it is later. i'm waltzing through it now lol

also snagged pillars of eternity so i can get ready for deadfire

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Spikegal posted:

My home has consisted of a steady stream of Ducktales (new), Proud Family, Moana and Gravity Falls.

I also forced them to watch Heavy Weights and Parent Trap.

oh hell someone other than me likes that dumb movie????? my friend!! <3

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Breath of the Wild is the best game holy poo poo

i'm still doing my second dungeon because i've gotten so distracted filling out the map exploring lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

Assassin's Creed Odyssey. They REALLY salvaged this game series with Origins and Odyssey, they're absolutely fantastic to play.

the game rules

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

helicopters are deathtraps

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

dbs was great and the manga is kinda fun too

the baseball filler episode was the best

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

finished up my third divine beast in breath of the wild (the flying one)

i think that was my favorite dungeon yet. boss was a bit of a pain but i'm already running around with the master sword so it didn't take too many hits to down. i might actually finish this someday yet!

Spikegal posted:

Been playing Dark Souls 2 since it's the only one I haven't seen most of. FROMSOFT just makes games I enjoy exploring.

Eat My Fuc posted:

I just finished Souls 1, replaying 3 and Bloodborne right now. I think Bloodborne might be the best game narrative of all time, the lore is intense. I might replay Sekiro too but I have also not played through Souls 2, the health mechanic turned me off when it came out but i'd probably not mind it now.

agreed on BB. sekiro has the best combat, but everything about bloodborne landed absolutely perfect with me. they're all wonderful games to wander around though. i love wandering games.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

coconono posted:

wait does the master sword not wear out like the rest of the swords you find?

it has to recharge for about 8 in-game minutes if you use it too much against regular enemies but against the big bosses it both powers up/is unbreakable

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

My Mario rankings:

1. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the 7 Stars
2. everything else

:hmmyes:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i very rarely get out to movies but i saw john wick 3, midsommar, and uncut gems last year and they all rocked

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Cavauro posted:

i'm bob burger

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i was always raised to have a healthy distrust of anything denominational religious thanks to being indigenous and having family that went through the residential school system. never saw the need or want to have faith or religion in my life. i don't know that i'd call myself atheist given the fashy tendencies of most people that proudly call themselves that these days, but i trust people to believe in what they want as long as its not shoved in my face.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

after bouncing off of it the first time, i gave pillars of eternity another try about a month ago and blew through it. then i picked up deadfire a few days ago and holy shiiiiiiitttt i'm hooked.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

80 shrines in breath of the wild down

only 40 more to go :negative:

don't ask me about koroks god no i will never get them all

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

king of the hill, its always sunny, and trailer park boys are all-time favorites for me. a more recent one is critical role.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

frankly if the current quality keeps up wano arc is probably gonna wind up my new favorite

odeeeeeennnn :negative: :cry:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i still have yet to see knives out. no time like a quarantine i guess!

my ps4 kept crashing when i'd try to do maia's companion quest in deadfire last night so heres hoping i can get it done tonight. right now i'm making cookies :discourse:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

yea ok posted:

all rpgs are good

da black broly knows

i'm pseudo-lping ff6 on my twitter right now because someone wanted to see a train get suplexed

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i'm playing poe2: deadfire and its good

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

NienNunb posted:

What's everyone's ride or die favorite album? i know it's entry level baby pallet tier but In The Aeroplane Over The Sea has always meant the world to me.

biggie - ready to die

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

unclogged my lovely bathroom sink, baked a cheesecake, and put out chocolate eggs for the three-year old to find in the morning. now i'm going to game™

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i should get to watching that already. i loved the movie

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

I can't think of the last time I went from "ehhhh" on a game to "I love this loving game so much!" as I have with Dragon Quest XI. It's so loving good (and extraordinarily pretty).

one thing i love about the DQ series is you always know what you're getting. its always a very simple, classic system, but it's polished to a mirror shine. i adored 11 so much.

my little dude spilled my coffee all over my laptop and killed the keyboard. thankfully i had a spare usb board kicking around so i can at least keep up my ff6 playthrough.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

NienNunb posted:

The Scooby Doo episode of Venture Bros with Ted Bundy, Patty Hearst, Valerie Solanas, and Son of Sam

zoinks

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i'm gonna do it, i'm gonna buy the final fantasy tomorrow.

then play it the day after cause it'll take forever to download

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Mr. Carlisle posted:

So we're fight island now

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

the way i see it, each game is gonna be a self-contained story with the overarching plot right behind it, maybe like mass effect.
i loved the original and i'm still playing the remake but it's definitely a good game. one of square-enix's best i'd say.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

FIGHT ISLAND > Drew McIntyre's Official General Thread 2: Trapped Between A Rock And A Horny Place

i just got past the plate drop in FF7R :smith:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

hell yeah foochs

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i love horror. i got started watching horror movies with my grandma when i was definitely way too young to watch most of them. thanks grandma!

through that i also got into reading stephen king. 'salems lot is my favorite book. he has a way of writing that really makes you envision the small towns he sets his stories in, and builds terror and anxiety like few others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

elon smokes a blunt then drives a pc motherboard into a random hired goons head