Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).
There is a single season of Doomsday Preppers on netflix.

Sadly, that season doesn't have the episode where the prepper convinces his blind date to put on a blindfold so he can drive her to see his "bugout location" without being able to blab about its whereabouts.

I love that show, and wish they'd start making them again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

The Bramble posted:

I'm sorry, but what is your goddamn point?? We wouldn't be posting here if we all hadn't survived Y2K, so I think it's safe to say that all our preparations paid the gently caress off!

Oh have we?

You fool!! The next Y2K could be just around the corner!!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

If anyone is interested, I've posted lots of survival/ soldier of fortune/ doomsday prepper stuff in the magazine thread:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3887842&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=24

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

The Bramble posted:

I apologize for my strong and aggressive reaction earlier. While I have fortified my bunker, I have yet to fortify the weakest chink in my armor: my egotistic inability to accept any criticism, real or imagined, about the things that I think are important. As my therapist keeps reminding me, it doesn't matter how much peanut butter powder I stockpile to keep my body healthy, if I don't also stockpile self-esteem too I'll never be happy.

No need for apologies, friend. We are all facing Y2K2 together.

If you need to build self esteem, may I suggest sending some erotic photos of yourself to Easyriders magazine?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

Stop sperging about your dumb magazines. It was funny at first but then you started scanning everything in your possession until the funny bits were lost among a sea of stuff that's perfectly normal.

No.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Rutibex posted:

yes it did. continents move!

When you get right down to it, we're all Pangaean.