Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

lets git our guns and steal all the other peoples mres

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

The Bloak as Got on Top of Aunty

Every body knows Aunty. Stoan boans and iron tits and teef be twean her legs plus she has a iron willy for the ladys it gets red hot. When your time comes you have to do the juicy with her like it or not. She rides a girt big rat with red eyes it can see in the dark and it can smel whos ready for Aunty. Even if they dont know it ther selfs the rat can smel if theyre ready.

Time back way back after Bad Time there come playgs in the towns and they wer berning out the Badstock and the clevverness and that. Aunty she wer here and there and every where on her rat. She wer larfing and singing she wer doing the juicy right lef and senter she never got a nuff of it. Every 1 wer hiding out from her the bes they cud what ever hoal or shelter they cud fynd. It dint help them nothing that rat smelt them all out any how. Bloaks even if they dint think they cud get it up for Aunty jus 1 look from her and they wer ready. Theywd have ther go with Aunty but they never done it moren Ice. Ice Aunty clampt down with her bottom teef it wer Bye bye all bes no mor Trubba in this worl.

There wer a bloak his wife and childer dead from the playg and them what wer berning out the town wer after him with torches. Flames jumping up behynt him he dint have much chance but on he run from 1 hoal to a nother. He wer so much out of Luck his numbers all gone randem and his progam come unstuck he startit in to crave for Aunty he cudnt think of nothing else. He fealt ready only he dint see no red rat eyes nor he dint hear Aunty coming.

He gone looking for her then and calling to her he wer yelling, 'Come on Aunty Im ready for you and I want it now.' He mus not have smelt ready tho becaws the rat dint come after him. He begun to foller on the rat then. He wer faslegging it thru the berning looking for jynt rat poo poo til he cawt up with Aunty. He said, 'Drop your nickers Aunty you are for me.'

Aunty larft she said, 'Whyd you come running after me do you have a iron willy or what?'

He said, 'I dont have nothing special Im jus dying hard.'

Aunty said, 'All right then but you mus let me get on top thats how I all ways do it.'

When Aunty got on top of any 1 her stoan boans and iron tits wud crush them down and her bottom teef wud finish the job.

This bloak tho he said, 'Not this time Aunty. Every thing else has got on top of me but I wil get on top of you.'

Aunty larft and let him do it becaws she liket how he come running after her. That bloak never had any thing like it he dint know if he wer dead or a live he said, 'Am I dead now or what?'

Aunty larft she said, 'No youre not dead becaws you got on top of me and I pult in my bottom teef for you. I done that becaws you dint hide you come running after me. Off with you now and keap in mynd nex time its arga warga for you.'

Off he gone then he come to that place which now its callit Hagmans II. He seen a woman there she wer the 1st he seen since he ben with Aunty. He said to her, 'I done the juicy with Aunty and Im stil a live.'

She said, 'Prove it.'

He said, 'Iwl prove it right a nuff but wud you tel me 1st what do they call this place?'

The woman tol him, 'Hangmans Hil.'

The bloak said, 'Wel les call it some thing else now becaws Ive ben with Aunty and Im stil here. Jus a littl wyl back I ben ready to dy but now Im ready to live a littl and in joy with you so les call this place Hagmans Thril.'

The woman said, 'If thats the name wewl do the same.' There wernt much else to do in that place it wernt nothing only smoaking runes dead bodys from the playg and nothing to eat.

The bloak went with her then he went agen he went all day and all nite he woar his self out and tirely he cudnt put out no mor input.

The woman fealt him going she said, 'Dont you fancy me no mor?'

He said, 'It aint that its jus Ive overwent my self I think Iwl res a littl now.'

She said, 'I think youwl res a littl longern you think.'

He said, 'Whyre you looking at me that way who be you and whats your name?'

She said, 'Who I am is Auntys saymling sister and my name is Arga Warga.'

When the bloak heard that he tryd to run but he wer that woar out he cudnt move and she jumpt on him and et him up. From then on they callit that place Hagmans II.

Hagman Hogman big or small
Thats the end Ive tol it all