Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

GrimGypsy posted:

omg this is gonna end and then the 'Main Event' will be more of the backstage brawl

Everybody give this man his e-props.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I guess the women did a thing or whatever HERE'S THE BIG DOG!

gently caress you.

katatonic
Mar 14, 2007

Lmfao gently caress this so hard

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Ahahaha the Watchalong crew went immediately from,"THEY WON!" to "Really? Let the women shine! :mad:" and I assume it's because a bunch of dudes came brawling out or something?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
worst show of all time

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

that was the best Ropes, Fire Extinguishers and Dog Food i've ever seen

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

that was the dumbest loving thing I've ever seen

matrocious
Feb 7, 2011
Absolute trash wrestling.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

I guess the women did a thing or whatever HERE'S THE BIG DOG!

gently caress you.
to be fair the thing they did wasn't good

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Yay Kabukis win

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Literally an insult to the women

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

That...couldn't have been it...could it?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I really need a detailed break down of the last half of that match. Charlotte and Becky were like determined to gently caress up every single thing they did.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Ahahaha the Watchalong crew went immediately from,"THEY WON!" to "Really? Let the women shine! :mad:" and I assume it's because a bunch of dudes came brawling out or something?

At most ten seconds after Asuka won the match they shifted immediately to Roman and Corbin and a bunch of random dudes brawling for no reason

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
thank you WWE for reminding me why i think AEW is better in just about every way despite their own weird issues

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Eat My Fuc posted:

Oh I thought the warriors were buried? ok

aahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah you did your gimmick post right before they actually buried the result by cutting over to The Big Dog.

Hooooooow embarrassing.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
I didn't know Roman Reigns respecced deep into the Big Dog tree to give his spear talent an area of affect damage radius

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Now remember guys, you can only start fighting once all the women develop CTE

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
honestly surprised i didnt see r-truth shuffling across my screen right before stone cold's show started

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Kairi got legit injured?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

TV Zombie posted:

Kairi got legit injured?

She looked like she was crying when Asuka came and got her from the table after the botched powerbomb

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

CarlCX posted:

At most ten seconds after Asuka won the match they shifted immediately to Roman and Corbin and a bunch of random dudes brawling for no reason

Thanks!

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I

TV Zombie posted:

Kairi got legit injured?

I'm pretty confident her and Charlotte both have pretty wild concussions after this one.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Dango Bango posted:

She looked like she was crying when Asuka came and got her from the table after the botched powerbomb

did anyone else notice that right next to the barrier that charlotte nearly powerbombed her into, there was also a freakin' ladder propped upa gainst it. i feel like she hit her head on that.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Pretty sure I just watched the worst PPV of all time.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
it was one thing to immediately cut to the brawling geeks but roman's spear on corbin wasnt even that impressive because it just looked like corbin was crowdsurfing

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

cot damnit.Kairi has concussion issues.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

That last match was so horrible my computer just straight up crashed and has been rebooting for like five minutes.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

TV Zombie posted:

cot damnit.Kairi has concussion issues.

Gotta give her brain damage in case she decided not to re-sign! Can't let her go anywhere else after all!

Rhonne fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Dec 16, 2019

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Rhonne posted:

Gotta give her brain damage in case she decided not to resign! Can't let her go anywhere else after all!

Some of ya'll say the most out of pocket poo poo just inventing things to be mad at in your own mind.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Rhonne posted:

Gotta give her brain damage in case she decided not to resign! Can't let her go anywhere else after all!

I think she should resign!

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Seams posted:

it was one thing to immediately cut to the brawling geeks but roman's spear on corbin wasnt even that impressive because it just looked like corbin was crowdsurfing

Also, that was literally the entirety of it. Go through the trouble of letting the women main event. Have a trainwreck of a match but a cool finish with the right team winning...then immediately cut to a brawl nobody cares about, all for one drat spot. There was no point to that spear other than to say "Roman cool. Women nothing." lol jesus

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Eat My Fuc posted:

Some of ya'll say the most out of pocket poo poo just inventing things to be mad at in your own mind.

Listen, that match would have been awesome if Charlotte and Becky were different people or actually gave a gently caress, but you can't honestly look at that last match and say "Good thing that happened!"

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

WrasslorMonkey posted:

That last match was so horrible my computer just straight up crashed and has been rebooting for like five minutes.

Hey do you still do cool gifs or any other animation? I remember your stuff being super awesome but I can't remember the last time I've seen any. If you don't do it anymore that's cool just wanted to let you know I thought your work was very rad.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

that women's match absolutely felt like it came completely unspooled toward the end. I'm not a huge Becky fan but I've never seen someone need to talk her through like, throwing a punch. There were botches and timing issues and ugly spots everywhere, I'd absolutely believe someone(s) got hurt.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Spikegal posted:

Hey do you still do cool gifs or any other animation? I remember your stuff being super awesome but I can't remember the last time I've seen any. If you don't do it anymore that's cool just wanted to let you know I thought your work was very rad.

Thanks :) I make stuff here and there but all the extra work really started causing issues in my life.

For now it's just the odd spinning Fiend head every now and again

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Wrestletalk is breaking the last match down, it looks like Kairi got a concussion early in the match and that drop from Charlotte didn't help matters.

That match was all sorts of hosed up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKQKfeKR7bs

Interesting analysis of it.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

GrimGypsy posted:

that women's match absolutely felt like it came completely unspooled toward the end. I'm not a huge Becky fan but I've never seen someone need to talk her through like, throwing a punch. There were botches and timing issues and ugly spots everywhere, I'd absolutely believe someone(s) got hurt.

Becky and Charlotte have both been in a similar match (with each other!) and it was really good.

I don't know if it's the dynamic between all of them, or that they don't mesh, or what, but something isn't clicking when either of them face Asuka or Kairi. I don't think it's any of the wrestler's fault, so I'm gonna say that they're not being given a chance to actually wrestle and instead have to go through all these motions and spots and it isn't working out. Did they change the producers for the women's matches? Because as the year has gone on they've gotten worse, especially when you compare it to just last year or even the beginning of this one

I also missed a lot of it and it sure did look like Kairi was concussed or something, so that would explain a lot too.

Codependent Poster fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Dec 16, 2019

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

This steve austin/goldberg interview is great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

explosivo posted:

This steve austin/goldberg interview is great

Yeah it really is.