Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dead prez
Sep 22, 2019

Everytime I look around, I see
So much drama goin down
So much fakeness goin down
so you're a gang and you know you gotta kill this guy in the most violent public way possible or lose all respect. what do you do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

dead prez posted:

so you're a gang and you know you gotta kill this guy in the most violent public way possible or lose all respect. what do you do?

Wait for someone else to do it, take credit in the media.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Daniel Hernandez (born May 8, 1996)

lol

dead prez
Sep 22, 2019

So much drama goin down
So much fakeness goin down

13Pandora13 posted:

Wait for someone else to do it, take credit in the media.

has a bounty been announced?

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
69 is the weed number

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

op, the way I see it, you owe us a dead 6ix9ine one way or another

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
This is the guy who has that castle people run through

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

The post with the correct pro-nun-ci-a-tion of six-ix-nine-ine really made this whole thing much easier for me to process in my head.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
lol @ "I will dedicate a portion of my life to helping others" really giving the judge the hard sell there

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

The post with the correct pro-nun-ci-a-tion of six-ix-nine-ine really made this whole thing much easier for me to process in my head.

where is it. i am NOT searching this thread

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

dead prez posted:

nothing.

sun gonna come up tomorrow, someone gonna paint a wall just to say they did.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Simple, irradiate his lucky charms and let mother radiation do my dirty work.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

1redflag posted:

Alright yeah *writes on whiteboard* we got “drowned in mashed potatoes” and “irradiated lucky charms”, anyone else want in on this death pool?

snickothemule
Jul 11, 2016

wretched single ply might as well use my socks

lmao what a dweeb

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

is that like a form letter or some poo poo lol

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

1redflag posted:

bitten by a radioactive box of lucky charms would have been a good origin story

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
The greatest injustice of 2019 will be Epstein getting murdered in prison, and yet somehow this dude doesn't

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
read the victims letters to the judge about keeping this candy-coated gently caress behind bars... pretty depressing tbh

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Someone gonna take his dick and put in a drawer and close it real hard like BLAW!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Gonna need a timeframe, feels like the thread title just trails off. I was expecting a breakout of 6ix9ine's future, maybe with some highlights of the rest if his assuredly long and pleasant life.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

mlem mlem mlem <-my imitation of this thread lapping up the mainstream media narrative that 6ix9ine was ratting out other rappers so that u can find it easy to accept his death soon after release from jail and definitely never consider it a ritual sacrifice to maintain the magic sanctity and magickal stranglehold of installed gatekeepers to rap like snoopy dog and jay-z

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Is he the one that admitted to doing sex stuff with an underage girl or was that the other guy who was shot in his car last year or whatever?

Also who was the one that ate a girl out after she'd had a train ran on her?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I have it on extremely good authority that this dude is stone dead. There is a 6 figure bounty on his head that was virtually impossible to collect in prison but once he’s back on the streets he will be 24/7 security or he’s gonna be dissected and left in the Hudson

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

dead prez posted:

Go on Fox News, calmly explain how the "head" of MS13 is a man named Takeshi 69 and state where he is while making eye contact with the camera as you say "Mr. President, sir, please make America great again".

That's what I would do, anyway.

Bust Rodd posted:

I have it on extremely good authority that this dude is stone dead. There is a 6 figure bounty on his head that was virtually impossible to collect in prison but once he’s back on the streets he will be 24/7 security or he’s gonna be dissected and left in the Hudson

The higher-ups in the gang got recorded on a wiretap saying this exact thing.

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008
Rapper keeper got two years.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/tekashi-6ix9ine-two-years-prison-sentence-928597/

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
drat snitching really paid off for him assuming he doesn't get murdered when he is released

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Has he been stabbed yet

Chumbawumba4ever97 fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Dec 18, 2019