Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

How did Manchester United get on did they not have enough penalties??????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

What does he mean

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Get hosed jose

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Good ebening

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Eliminate both of these teams

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

Good ebening

Readinf this post for 2 hours would have brought me more joy than this loving match

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Why are Utd playing for pens the absolute turds

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I wanted United to win but this has been loving poo poo and they’ve been negative af

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

The new Kia logo is poo poo. Looks like K И

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

This is mad

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Funniest possible outcome

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

G
O
O
D

E
B
E
N
I
N
G

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Tbh the entire team was poo poo. One dimensional. Lacked creativity and ideas beyond “pass it out wide and deliver a poo poo cross”. Played for penalties with all the wank rolling around and complaining to the ref instead of capitalising of spells of pressure. I don’t know what Mcrominay even does or how he gets a game. He stuck out as absolute trash among a big bin. I wanted them to win at the beginning but it was poo poo and cynical and I’m glad they lost in the funniest way possible.