Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Elliptical Dick posted:

Has anyone said lol Spurs yet?

I havent said it yet op *lowers microphone and points it at my arse* lol spurs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

jre posted:

nice impact sub

Leeds DNA...

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Good of BT to stick a clip of terry in the rain in their pre match stuff. Also a nice reminder that scholes is still comfortably the worst pundit on telly

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Lol

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Pooshited???

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Brb just putting my house and all future earnings on a 94th minute winner. I've seen this too many times before and my body is ready this time

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Saving up your subs to bring on some penalty experts, a high risk strategy

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

They really are. Just 10 or 11 lovely pens in a row

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
What a shootout

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Dave the save does it again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Resurrecting this dead rear end thread to say lol spurs and someone make a Europa vanarama conference / assorted euro action thread that's not two seasons old

e: new thread

the sex ghost fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Aug 24, 2021