Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Cum town mystery solved, now can anyone explain the orgin of cummies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
They come from daddy, I can tell you that much.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
More like BUM Town, because they're a bunch of losers. Get a job you clowns!

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

It’s a comedy podcast with three comedians riffing. many of the jokes are in poor taste but they are also very funny.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Doodoo kaka peepee wiener I'm on cumtown

Cyberpope v2
Oct 26, 2002

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyLj2gHkzoI

It's this op.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Pod don't lie is a good basketball podcast.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
i've imagined some smelly towns before, but nothing quite like Cum Town

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
i have laughed harder at cum town than almost anything else. maybe not as often but when it hits, it hits my belly

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

the Richard Gere museum is there

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
It's your balls op, that's where cum lives.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...12!4d-9.3226424

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
How does it compare to Legion of Skanks ?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Edit: nm.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Dec 18, 2019

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
one time I made fun of a dude for being not very classy because his username was Cum town related and he replied uhhhhh it's a PODCAST you idiot

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

The Walrus posted:

one time I made fun of a dude for being not very classy because his username was Cum town related and he replied uhhhhh it's a PODCAST you idiot

Owned.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
i saw someone in a thread recently trying to defend it as 'racist/racial jokes but not a racist podcast' and if that ain't some white cutting-hairs-to-feel-ok-making-racist-jokes-in-2019 loving bullshit, goddamn. coooowards

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

jonathan posted:

LoS is better, but Cum Town isn't bad.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

StrangersInTheNight posted:

i saw someone in a thread recently trying to defend it as 'racist/racial jokes but not a racist podcast' and if that ain't some white cutting-hairs-to-feel-ok-making-racist-jokes-in-2019 loving bullshit, goddamn. coooowards

No, no, no. You just don't get it. It's ~irony~ racism. You know, like 4chan and other nazi havens.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
“We’re not racist, we just don’t care about the feelings of minorities, it’s very different.”

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Gottalive gottalive gottalive in CUMTOWN

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
won't you be my cum neighbor?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

So it’s racist, no wonder Bernie bros love it so much

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Stefan Prodan posted:

the closest thing I would compare the show to is O&A before everyone realized that anthony wasn't kidding about being racist or just making "racial" jokes

it's going to be funny when you realize these guys aren't kidding either

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

morally adept posted:

The greatest political commentators of our time.

https://youtu.be/ZX5VzxfKOpk?t=1444

This is insufferable

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

This is insufferable

oh my god its an hour long. an hour of this. holy poo poo.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ASenileAnimal posted:

oh my god its an hour long. an hour of this. holy poo poo.

Yes and there’s hundreds of episodes at this point and almost every one is that idiot laughing at his own jokes for at least 3/4 of the episode.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

its a podcast that’s like a head trip to listen to, because they’re only giving you things you joke about with your friends inside your living rooms the only difference is they got the balls to say it in in front of y’all and they don’t gotta be false since they recorded it all

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
If you ask someone to post something funny from cum town you'll get a lot of hemming and hawing about how you just wouldn't get it because of its unique listening culture. And that's never a good sign.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

They sound like my idiot friends who'd just get stupid high and talk bullshit about how hitler was really funny, that I stopped seeing because I'm not 15 anymore.

So no thanks.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

HEH, Hitler, what a card!

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
It's because it's funny, OP.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Who What Now posted:

If you ask someone to post something funny from cum town you'll get a lot of hemming and hawing about how you just wouldn't get it because of its unique listening culture. And that's never a good sign.

If you don't think Obi-Wan Kenobi using the force to tell stormtroopers he's not gay and has a big penis is funny the problem might be you.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

jonathan posted:

that one is actually racist

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

I haven’t made it through a whole episode ever, but I’ve heard a good number of clips because a few friends like the show. I don’t get the impression that they’re secret racists couching it in irony, and in the grand scheme of popular podcasts to get mad about, this one is pretty far down the list. The main reason I never picked up the show is that I just don’t want to listen to an hour of people laughing at their own edgelord jokes. I probably would’ve enjoyed it more in my teens or 20s but that style doesn’t feel fresh anymore. They do have some pretty funny bits that are worth a listen in isolation, but the overall signal to noise ratio isn’t there for me. I’d say it’s still better than any other humor podcast that’s been recommended to me, but that’s not meant as a strong endorsement. More of a reflection of how exceedingly difficult it is even for talented people to consistently produce entertaining content with a broad appeal.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Pretty solid concept imo

And/or

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.
When you're alone
And life is making you lonely
You can always go
ACH!
Coom toon!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

comedy podcast analysis. magnifique *sniffs own fart out of wineglass*

Legin Noslen
Sep 9, 2004
Fortified with Rhiboflavin
Cum Town? Whaaaaat???

Things can't be named that, what a bunch of jokesters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Stavros cackling for 40% of the show's runtime