Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SlyFrog
May 16, 2007

What? One name? Who are you, Seal?

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

Finally beat the final boss for the first time :toot:

Final boss? I thought they had not put that in yet and you couldn't complete the game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlyFrog
May 16, 2007

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

What currently counts as the last boss.

The one where they have no plan to add more, and when you beat it, you win the game along with the attendant screens and completion of the full story that is planned by the developers.

SlyFrog
May 16, 2007

Do people play this with keyboard and mouse? I really can't imagine playing this for long without a gamepad.

SlyFrog
May 16, 2007

A Cup of Ramen posted:

I play with mouse and keyboard and played like 6 hours straight when I first bought it with no problems.

Wow. My biggest issue was the movement. The keyboard seems so clumsy, particularly sloppy for diagonal movement.

It's been a long time since I played Robotron on an Apple II.

SlyFrog
May 16, 2007

Auuuuugh, make this feature complete so I can play it. It's close enough now (I think) that I don't want to start now and spoil the full game, but drat it, finish it up so I can play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlyFrog
May 16, 2007

Is there still no firmer 1.0 date for this other than "this year?"

Fine if there isn't, I'm just checking.