Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Hey, I finally beat that bastard! Now I can break free of that cyc--

Oh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Took me 20ish runs to clear the game for the first time, and last night I cleared it twice in a row. :shrug: Maybe I did get better!

Poseidon's dash plus Poseidon's legendary, razor shoals, and +2 dashes from Hermes is a hell of a way to clear through rooms in any case. Combined with all the upgrades I got to Artemis' cast it kinda didn't matter what weapon I was using (Rail in this case). Great game.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Nehru the Damaja posted:

I've got a clear on every weapon but the bow now. Any pointers to correct this gap?

This is weird to me, since I'm best with the bow. I suppose I've always been drawn to zoners so it makes sense. I got one clear through flurry shot and heavily stacked up doom effects, the other through the easier power shot, crits, and Demeter freezes/aoe. Just stay away from people and wreck them.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Holy moly whoever called out the Dionysus duo boons with Zeus and Demeter being OP was dead on the nose. Both of those together absolutely melts everything they touch, I think that was my first time not losing a death defiance to Dad.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Got a hammer in Styx, and nearly screwed my run over by taking triple dash strike with the spear. Did *not* read that downside correctly, my dodges were so drat short hahah. Very tough to avoid Dad's spin attacks.

Didn't matter luckily, since I had the ares call with Hermes-boosted charging plus 4 Demeter casts with chilling beam. Also, the great spin hammer along with the aspect of Hades is hilaaaarious.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Let's be real, Persephone only left her cottage because the blood from all the Zagreus bodies hosed up the ph of the soil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Aspect of Chiron just feels unfair sometimes.