Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Surprised they still haven’t addressed Pom rooms being worthless and not buffing the patrocles choices that aren’t the obvious best one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

This game keeps offering me Demeter, and so my win streak never ends.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

KonvexKonkav posted:

Bought this at launch and already played 20 runs before I figured out that you can change the active talents at the mirror of night from a red to a green version. For the most part the basic red ones seem better, but are there any particular green ones worth changing into?

Dark Regeneration is always better. Golden Touch is good. Fiery Presence is good. The rest seem heavily weighted toward to red, I would agree.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Does it work on every mini chamber in Styx? I swear they changed how it counts some of them, because Well of Charon buffs used to only tick down at the end of the encounter so you could stack a bunch and carry into the boss too.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Someday I’ll turn on the Trap damage pact. Not today, or really anytime remotely soon, but someday.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

I played this game on both Epic Games and Steam, and for some reason the Steam version makes my controller vibrate much more strongly. I don’t like it.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

What are you doing step god of death

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

What a cruel game this is. I get an insane Demeter fist run with Zeus attack and Aphrodite/Chaos special damage cranked up to doing like 1500 or more, and then Hades just lets me go. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Dr. Red Ranger posted:

Demeter's legendary boon, Winter Harvest, works on bosses. It might not make a difference between whether you can kill a particular boss or not, but it is fun to hear Demeter drat your enemies as they explode.

It’s very good. 10% or whatever is a lot of HP.