Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
are some boons only available for infernal soul or will they always show up even if you have stygian? I'm missing just one or two boons on each of my gods fate lists and I've been using stygian solely for quite a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
blitz shield + zeus lightning strike on special/Jolting damage feels like cheating because you can just hide behind a rock and watch everything die

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
Pro Tip for Theseus if you want an easy and quick win: The second phase of Theseus can be skipped entirely if you have a summon like from Megeara because if you just load him up with three casts (and have boiling blood of course) and start the summon the instant his invincibility into that second phase ends he'll only have 10-20% hp left as his shield is completely down during his god summoning; just tank the damage (or quickly dash-strike around it if you're low) and wail on him and :rip: to the king

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
So for Benefits Package, what exactly is the purple circle around an enemy supposed to do exactly? I still haven't figured out what that effect is...

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
Aspect of Hestia is my favorite on the rail but only if you re-bind reload on the controller to RB (which is originally the codex). It makes playing it so much easier

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
Oof I can get to EM4 Hades in 32 Heat but I always get owned in the last phase either to lack of time or damage. i swear the one less boon choice option is designed specifically to mess up your run

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
What item are people using for em4 runs? I’ve been using spearpoint for hades but I’m thinking of changing it up next time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009

Gay Rat Wedding posted:

is the chaos legendary restricted to death defiance and won't spawn with stubborn defiance? I'm suffering through stubborn defiance to try to get the touch of styx purchased one time for the prophecy and after going through two chaos gates with the egg and a yarn of ariadne and a reroll, after already getting a chaos boon to set it up, but it did not spawn, it had me wondering

the chaos legendary is just super rare; you can't get it on the first gate so don't waste a re-roll there. I finally got it today with death defiance on my third chaos room with two re-rolls done