Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Trampoline
May 16, 2010
I did not think the Zeus + Dionysus Duo boon that has lightning bolts strike enemies in Festive Fog would be so good

Anyway beaten the game a few times now with different weapons, game's real fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Trampoline
May 16, 2010
My least favorite thing about 'Give Up' is that there's no 'Surrender' option. I've been in the situation where I know my build sucks, fighting Hades is going to be a chore, I'd rather just die and and restart rather than trying to beat him. But because Give Up keeps the same seed, you can't use that. Instead, you have to sit there and let enemies kill you through your 3 Death Defiances. :sigh:

Mr. Trampoline
May 16, 2010
Do the Fists get better with a certain Aspect? I stopped playing Early Access before they were added. I just unlocked them and they sure feel awful with no aspect!