Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monglo
Mar 19, 2015
What's the best dash Boon you like most?
For me, I rarely go without the Reflect dash, it's so OP, allows you to to dash through anything without losing health and usually reflects enemy attack back without me trying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monglo
Mar 19, 2015
Casts are so good, can't imagine playing without using them.

Monglo
Mar 19, 2015
Hey, can someone tell me what is the upside of having the mirror blessing that gives you a single refreshing death defiance, instead of having 3 extra for the run, which I always gravitated towards?
Does it have any unique Boons? I know I've been playing for quite a while and still haven't unlocked all the gods' Boons. Maybe I'm missing some unique ones that go with different mirror perks?

Monglo
Mar 19, 2015
Calling Dad, while fighting him gives you a funny line too.

Monglo
Mar 19, 2015
I had loads of fun with Zeus Shield stacked with his Boons, at the he end I had the radius of lightning up to 200%, it was pretty crazy - I only had to special once and be confident that everything in the room died.