Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Enemabag Jones
Mar 24, 2015

I was having a bastard of a time clearing the game with the shield to get that sweet, sweet bounty of titan bloods, but Aspect of Chaos absolutely wrecked poo poo. I'm old and bad at games, so even the bare minimum is an accomplishment, but that might be the only time I've beat the game yet without using a death defiance.

This game is extremely fun and I'm sad I'm almost done with the epilogue. For once, I want DLC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enemabag Jones
Mar 24, 2015

Man, Guan Yu can guet hosed. I don't know who thought a good trade off for massively reduced health was slightly better DPS but I think this is one prophecy I'm not gonna bother with.

Enemabag Jones
Mar 24, 2015

The Witches Circle is the only part of Asphodel that still makes me go "ohhhh nooooo", especially if I didn't bring a ranged weapon and didn't get any deflect boons.

Asphodel's my least favorite of the levels in general, though. It's not particularly interesting to look at in comparison to the others and the boss is the least fun.