Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

And I appreciate every single one of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Anybody have that drawing of fat, pregnant count dooku?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Dandywalken posted:

You left a dook in my thread

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

What would it take to bring us all together? What, finally, would it take? No mean spirited behaviour please.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i dont

grope proof vest
Jan 11, 2006

Ty that is sweet but it is only Monday, hope you're getting overtime for this

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The future of this forum is in our hands and we are capable of making it better.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
You're welcome friend (:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Nooner posted:

You're welcome friend (:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

It's hard when someone walks in and says

I love you. I know we can do better.

And it's scarier when they actually mean it.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
in the spirit of understanding, stfu lurkers

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Homeless Friend posted:

in the spirit of understanding, stfu lurkers

Absolutely false.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The Lurker thread is not only gold, but a source of hilarious new users and incredible posts. Read it some time.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
<3 ya'll

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
what are they gonna do about it mwahahah

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I prefer the term "perusing", thanks

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Our comedy website is worth the effort. I have shared a lot of comedy posts with many of you. I have shared many heartfelt posts. I have done so on gbs, fyad, tff, everywhere. We can all do better.

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

Dandywalken posted:

Ha ha, yes I do.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

"Good job being a boot licker"
"Have you even caught time in this struggle?"

I hear what you're saying. This isn't my first time in the struggle. This isn't my first account. This isn't my first probation.

I see you. I feel your history. I stroke it. And I know we can absolutely do better.

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

learned each and every one of those names, their sacrifice must never be forgotten

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

treasure bear posted:

learned each and every one of those names, their sacrifice must never be forgotten

Thank you.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

What's wrong with being funny, clever, harsh, witty, irreverent, witticisms, for good? Nothing.

I know I joke a lot. I know I can Lmao with the best of them when it comes to questionable topics. But in my hiatus from SA I've come to realize that we can use our powers for positive societal change. You just need to believe in your ability.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

You can effect change.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i like to browse

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah but some are better than others. We all know who.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
dad gay so what was a progressive user name, makes u think

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

shop assistant asking 589 customers if they need any help

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I like to read the forums and post, too!

borktrennui
May 24, 2001
Young Orc
lol! this thread so spicy it gonna make you slap yo momma!

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

borktrennui posted:

lol! this thread so spicy it gonna make you slap yo momma!

This is a post from a guy from 2001. I remember those days. I remember those posters. You could poo poo on people, groups of people. But those people were always posters. It was never about punching down, up, or sideways. It was about making GBS threads on each other.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I prefer the term "perusing", thanks

Peruse actually means to study carefully. I wouldn’t say it’s the same as browsing

borktrennui
May 24, 2001
Young Orc

sweet thursday posted:

This is a post from a guy from 2001. I remember those days. I remember those posters. You could poo poo on people, groups of people. But those people were always posters. It was never about punching down, up, or sideways. It was about making GBS threads on each other.

you just sound like a poop fanatic

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
I want to post about helpful pep talk tips for killing a huge roach in my bathroom that saw me naked and its massive with pronounced legs and is very loud, but I cant find the courage ( to kill the roach or post ). I am not making powerful enough pep talks myself to conquer the fear my mom gave me in also being scared of roaches.

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
I appreciate 69 of you. Or 420. Or 66... poo poo, dead.

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
I used to not be but this one is huge and on the wall and it saw me vulnerable and my cat is USELESS

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

sweet thursday posted:

only thing i remember nearly that far back is playing SoF2, i never even knew cs and poo poo existed. that game ruled tho

borktrennui
May 24, 2001
Young Orc
SoF squicked me out. carmageddon was cool though, but that's old people stuff that I read in history books

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I picture them as a silent council of shadows that watch all our posts from on high.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Tetramin posted:

Peruse actually means to study carefully. I wouldn’t say it’s the same as browsing

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I (personally) prefer the term "perusing" (which I do), thanks

Can't speak for the rest of ya'll though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Genesplicer?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????