Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Dont Touch ME posted:

Snake oil is actually good. It contains a lot of omega-3 fatty acids in high concentration. As a nutritional supplement, it's absolutely fantastic. Ignorant fools gave it a bad name.

For those for whom cbd didn't do anything: eat more snakes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dead prez
Sep 22, 2019

Everytime I look around, I see
So much drama goin down
Everytime I look around, I see
So much fakeness goin down
For those whom cbd didn't do anything: do you actually have seizures all day

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I put it in my pee hole and it burns so I think it's working

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Dixville posted:

For those for whom cbd didn't do anything: eat more snakes!

Wtf? Fresh veggies didn't cure my AIDS? Well, clearly there's nothing to be gained from them!!!!!!

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

dead prez posted:

For those whom cbd didn't do anything: do you actually have seizures all day

I smoke tons of weed, i'm packed to the gills with CBD but i still need to take epilepsy medication

It only really has efficacy with a few types of epilepsy that are resistant to other medications

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Big ol stoner here and while at my moms for the holidays, CBD flowers are A++ for not having poo poo here/involuntary tolerance break. Wish I could bring them back to Sweden but lol god forbid you do any drug that isn’t a disgusting amount of alcohol there.

ovenboy
Nov 16, 2014

teen witch posted:

Big ol stoner here and while at my moms for the holidays, CBD flowers are A++ for not having poo poo here/involuntary tolerance break. Wish I could bring them back to Sweden but lol god forbid you do any drug that isn’t a disgusting amount of alcohol there.

Alcohol is actually great for preserving things, so, in theory, doing disgusting amounts of it will help me not grow old.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

ovenboy posted:

Alcohol is actually great for preserving things, so, in theory, doing disgusting amounts of it will help me not grow old.

Doesn’t seem to work on certain families, jobs, partners etc.

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

teen witch posted:

Doesn’t seem to work on certain families, jobs, partners etc.

it helps families, jobs and partners not grow old (because it ends them)

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord

ovenboy posted:

can’t grow old if you die young

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
Yeah alcohol preserves the factory shine of my bong. Can I buy an alcohol inhaler yet? Need to clean my lungs

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

grillster posted:

Yeah alcohol preserves the factory shine of my bong. Can I buy an alcohol inhaler yet? Need to clean my lungs
Formula 420 is a better way to clean bongs though. Although much more expensive.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

Used it before but I get a great result out of salt and 91% because I don't quite need an ultrasonic bath to remove years of residue.

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

grillster posted:

Used it before but I get a great result out of salt and 91% because I don't quite need an ultrasonic bath to remove years of residue.
Hmm maybe I'll give that a shot next time. It'd be nice to save the money on the form420.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

I started doubling down on my cleaning after reading about bong lung.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5756717/

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

basically you know how regular weed gets you high but CBD doesn't? Well being inside the weed means the CBD acquires its chill and relaxing effects, a concept known as "weed memory". it's pretty straightforward if you understand the science.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

ive eben using iso 91 and epsom salt for years to great success. i think the biggest keys are that the alcohol attacks the resin and the epsom salt doesnt immeditately dissolve in the alcohol like it would in water so you get some grit to swirl around n poo poo

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Gotta have that THC

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Glassware is tasteless and functionally undesirable imo. The only upside is that it's cheap, but that isn't even universal. I switched to a vaporizer in 2014 and haven't looked back.

Easier cleaning, produces less odor, get more flavor from the bud, don't have to worry about it breaking, get to save AVB for extra bang/buck. If you have even the slightest electrical engineering knowledge and are good at DIY stuff, you can easily jury rig one with temp control for $30 or so (probably way less, actually). I invested in a Storz & Bickel Mighty a few years ago and it makes me wonder why I put up with anything else.

I do have a bong, but that's strictly for salvia.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Tasteless lol JFC

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

That's right, your $300 bong is an eyesore. Bubblers and percs aren't pretty. Your garfield pipe blown by a ~local glass artist~ is neither cute nor funny. Your edgy satanic bowl isn't interesting. The more extravagant your precious piece is, the gaudier it is.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just make a one use pipe out of an apple or a cucumber and then you have a delicious snack for afterwards! And you can be proud of your handiwork and resilient self reliant spirit, too.

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Colonel Cancer posted:

Just make a one use pipe out of an apple or a cucumber and then you have a delicious snack for afterwards! And you can be proud of your handiwork and resilient self reliant spirit, too.

This is better than being "that dude" who has a bong with 4 chambers.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I took it because it allegedly eases intestinal disease pain and it didn't do a drat thing despite trying two different delivery methods and several different dosage amounts. My consensus is it's snake oil unless you have that specific type of epilepsy OP

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
improvised milk carton and toilet paper roll bong

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

ANUSTART posted:

improvised milk carton and toilet paper roll bong

My sister did this and the macgyver bong caught on fire, it was not a good idea

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

the only good oil is the kind you cook with

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Away all Goats posted:

the only good oil is the kind you cook with

Petroleum is great.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Dont Touch ME posted:

That's right, your $300 bong is an eyesore. Bubblers and percs aren't pretty. Your garfield pipe blown by a ~local glass artist~ is neither cute nor funny. Your edgy satanic bowl isn't interesting. The more extravagant your precious piece is, the gaudier it is.

everyone who has ever spent more than a generous $200-300 on a bong sells weed, is bad with money, or both

nowadays you can buy literally the same bong from the same chinese factory on DHgate for $30, and without the gaudy logo down the tube that they iron on in california to make it locally blown

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Dec 21, 2019

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

CBD oil only works if taken as a suppository.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
CBD oil lube

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
CBD oil, is that like 5w30? Asking since I think my engine is running a bit hot.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
I'm like 95% sure it's just placebo effect.

Also the CBD gummies I bought cost the same as the THC ones which definitely are not just placebo effect, so probably just going to stick with the ones that actually get you stupidly high.

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

CJacobs posted:

I took it because it allegedly eases intestinal disease pain and it didn't do a drat thing despite trying two different delivery methods and several different dosage amounts. My consensus is it's snake oil unless you have that specific type of epilepsy OP

Did you try sticking it up your bum?

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.

gey muckle mowser posted:

I give it to our cat and it very noticeably helps with her arthritis

I tried it myself a while ago though and it didn't do poo poo

i've got a coworker who had a cat with a major facial tumor where the cancer finally spread into the jawbone. cbd seemed to manage pain pretty well for the cat. without it he'd just lay on the ground and pant, with it he'd play a little and eat food on his own. the cancer eventually got bad enough that they had to put the cat down but the vets said the cbd probably improved quality of life for a week or two past what it might otherwise have had

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.

Dont Touch ME posted:

Glassware is tasteless and functionally undesirable imo. The only upside is that it's cheap, but that isn't even universal. I switched to a vaporizer in 2014 and haven't looked back.

Easier cleaning, produces less odor, get more flavor from the bud, don't have to worry about it breaking, get to save AVB for extra bang/buck. If you have even the slightest electrical engineering knowledge and are good at DIY stuff, you can easily jury rig one with temp control for $30 or so (probably way less, actually). I invested in a Storz & Bickel Mighty a few years ago and it makes me wonder why I put up with anything else.

I do have a bong, but that's strictly for salvia.

also vaped weed makes excellent zuchini bread :drugnerd:

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

veni veni veni posted:

I'm not sure it does though. No I was not expecting to get high.

I do know it's proven to help with 1 rare type of epilepsy but it doesn't seem to do anything for sleep or anxiety or pain or any of that poo poo. At least after the first two days where I was riding that sweet placebo wave.

Oh I haven't tried it for that yet. I'll get on it when I figure out what that means.

all of its claims are bs and the family video up the road from me changes their sign to say some outragerous poo poo. have parkisons? CBD can help! is one of many i have seen.

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

regular weed is amazing at treating spasms associated with spastic cerebral palsy. i've got an aunt who has it bad enough that she has to use a chair and can only drink through a straw if someone else holds the cup up to her face.

half a joint later and she can stand and walk and use a knife/fork and hold a cup. you wouldn't even know she had scp if you only ever saw her stoned

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Weed works