Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You'd think they'd learn by now. But the newest Xbox, the Xbox Series X, is actually big as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
makes sense, the xbox 360 was 360 xboxes, the xbox one was 4 360s, and the series x is 4 xbox ones

you open that fridge door and youll have 5000 original xboxes spilling out

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Holy hell that thing is HUGE!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]
it does appear rather large. what the hell? shjaking my hea d over here...

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The first monlith taught the apes to kill

the second taught the gamers t ocall my mother a homosexualist and gently caress her

The third...

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

lol

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
*thinking about how powerful the fridge sized xbox will be*

:allbuttons:

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I can’t wait to own the Xbox Obelisk

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This one doesn't make a lick of sense.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

lmfao

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Hitler rants parodies
The Xbox series x one pro xx Reich

Hitler is informed about the Xbox series x

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

"Okay okay we still have Project Scarlett at least!"

"Mein furher, Xbox X IS Project SCarlett"

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I feel bad for the poor bastards whose job it was to tell Hitler stuff

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

haha I love these edits

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

net cafe scandal posted:

I feel bad for the poor bastards whose job it was to tell Hitler stuff
I don't, on account of they were probably fascist and a Nazi which I don't know if you've been paying attention lately or not but we do NOT like around these parts.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Also OP, the Xbox Series X isn't actually that big at all (about the size of two Xbox One Xes stacked on top of each other, actually smaller than that even). I thought we'd have grown past this type of juvenile humor but I guess not. No wonder this forum is dead.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
I just hope it has the right RAM :xd:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

glad they finally managed to get the xbox down to a reasonable size

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

the xbox one series one x is so big when it sits around the house, it sits around the house

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

American McGay posted:

Also OP, the Xbox Series X isn't actually that big at all (about the size of two Xbox One Xes stacked on top of each other, actually smaller than that even). I thought we'd have grown past this type of juvenile humor but I guess not. No wonder this forum is dead.

this forum is dead because all the posters are a bunch of transphobes that use the ps4 web browser to post slurs online (i caught up on the fprum drama today, please like and subscribe for more content)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HamsterPolice posted:

haha I love these edits

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Its the Xbox series one x you disrespectful toxic chud. gently caress you

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off posted:

this forum is dead because all the posters are a bunch of transphobes that use the ps4 web browser to post slurs online (i caught up on the fprum drama today, please like and subscribe for more content)

Done and done. Thank you.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HamsterPolice posted:

haha I love these edits

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

You seen this? You heard about this? It seems the new “Xbox Series X” is gonna be pretty big.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

The Xbox Fragile X is loving retarded.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Me in 2015: Xobx oboe one x tards btfod. I'm playing the witcher 3 at 15 fps on dual so i 2080s that inly set me back 3000dollars praise lord cd project red. And I have the right kind of ram..with purple led lighting thats to corsair.

Me in 2019 post woke SA awakeing: actually the Xbox one ex series x has really tasteful green led lights on the xbox in the cooling fan. In fact the hue matches Dom the Dominatorsn tasteful cod piece and dreamy green eyes. An xbox x series x one two scarlet exclusive skin btw.

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

Me in 2015: Xobx oboe one x tards btfod. I'm playing the witcher 3 at 15 fps on dual so i 2080s that inly set me back 3000dollars praise lord cd project red. And I have the right kind of ram..with purple led lighting thats to corsair.

Me in 2019 post woke SA awakeing: actually the Xbox one ex series x has really tasteful green led lights on the xbox in the cooling fan. In fact the hue matches Dom the Dominatorsn tasteful cod piece and dreamy green eyes. An xbox x series x one two scarlet exclusive skin btw.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

EmmyOk posted:

"Okay okay we still have Project Scarlett at least!"

"Mein furher, Xbox X IS Project SCarlett"

Lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

You seen this? You heard about this? It seems the new “Xbox Series X” is gonna be pretty big.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

replacing the cinder blocks holding the corners of my house up with 4 X Box Series X consoles FTMFW

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1206937771560112135

wikipedia posted:

The Xbox controller is the primary game controller for Microsoft's Xbox home video game console and was introduced at the Game Developers Conference in 2000. The first-generation Xbox controller (nicknamed "The Duke") was the first controller bundled with Xbox systems for all territories except Japan.
The Xbox controller features dual vibration motors, two analog triggers, two analog sticks (both are also digitally clickable buttons), a digital directional pad, a Back button, a Start button, two accessory slots and six 8-bit analog action buttons (A/Green, B/Red, X/Blue, Y/Yellow, and Black and White buttons).

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

thats not the same thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Telling the sweeties I have a big rear end sports car and being confused when they don’t wanna get in the sidecar of my moped