Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Feliz navidad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Elderbean posted:

Is there a word for the style of singing in the christian music video where people are just like....talking in a singsongy rhythm? I loving hate it.

It's rap for white people who are afraid of black people. Like, really afraid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0DM5lcj6mw

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

tetsuo posted:

Can we just post really bad covers?

I feel like posting good covers would be more of a challenge

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Every time I hear the opening notes of this I'm thinking it's going to be some Werewolves of London.

This must be one of the most stolen riffs in music- the Kid Rock song is aping Sweet Home Alabama which also uses that riff.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

baalaagaa posted:

Or any Ska song really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I think that was just Bruce’s early convention of writing hit songs and just giving them away

“Hungry Heart” was originally written for the Ramones- imagine that! It’s also slightly sped up which is why his voice is a little higher pitched than normal