Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bogus Adventure posted:

I don't think Cats is going to be a good movie, but it's definitely a movie I need to see. I feel like it has a chance to be what Sonic the Hedgehog could have been before deciding to redesign him into a banal and cromulent version.

Reported

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Never forget

https://twitter.com/bobmarshall/status/1151973931940757506?lang=en

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
fuckin hate a cromulent sonic

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Pick posted:

So what you're saying is people should go see Cats instead

im saying nobody should ever leave their house for any reason let alone to watch a talkie

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Pick posted:

fuckin hate a cromulent sonic

:same:

terminal chillness
Oct 16, 2008

This baby is off the charts
I love baby yoda. Maybe they should have made the movie about baby yodA

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

terminal chillness posted:

I love baby yoda. Maybe they should have made the movie about baby yodA

They should have explained 50 years of pissin n making GBS threads n no child support

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Cats sounds like a movie you should take a bunch of the bad drugs and go see

The new star war just sounds sad and boring

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Cats sounds like a movie you should take a bunch of the bad drugs and go see

The new star war just sounds sad and boring

Maybe Finn and Poe will oil their heads and rub them together

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
This is like hoping the EA will release a new game in a popular video game franchise they bought and that it will be really good

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Everyone lives except rylo and the emperor. Rey moves to tatooine and that's the movie. Enjoy nerds.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I heard that Han and Lukes space ghost gently caress.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Virginia Slams posted:

Everyone lives except rylo and the emperor. Rey moves to tatooine and that's the movie. Enjoy nerds.

The emperor came back? Dath Vader killed him 50 years ago

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Pick posted:

This is like hoping the EA will release a new game in a popular video game franchise they bought and that it will be really good

EA lied, Bioware died

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Supreme Allah posted:

The emperor came back? Dath Vader killed him 50 years ago

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Extra unfilmed and unwritten events never imagined by anyone involved in the making of the film:

1) Lightsaber guy figures out how to shoot saber out of hilt like a blaster; figures out how to increase rate of fire to full automatic. Dual wields sabers for rest of movie.

2)Lighsaber girl figures out how to suddenly and quickly lengthen saber to 60 feet. She is then able to 'poke' holes in enemies saying, 'fucky gently caress bad boy' as she does this. She accidently swings at full length and cuts a whole squad of rebels in half. In a later battle their supplies are short and the captain says it's because they had to buy robo legs and robo torsos for 50 guys. Someone says, 'Hey we should have 100 more fighters!' and the captain says, 'Shaddup!'

3)Pilot converts his smuggling cruiser to operate using urine as fuel. They get stuck crossing a barren void and the crew starts drinking each others urine trying to invoke urination from each other. (Dramatic music) Character uses the force to call a bloated space bladder that lives in an asteroid to piss in their mouths so they can pee in the fuel tank.

4)Space ships randomly and senselessly crash into each other for no reason

5)

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Someone is able to control the bad guy fleet by successfully guessing the password of an older official. Once the password is changed, a rebel spy breaks into the corporate HQ and steals a space post-it from the same official's desk that contains the new password.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Are you still crying because people are being mean about your baby movie

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I mean, it's a good movie, when it's good, but when it's not good, that's because it's a movie for babies and you're being mean

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Hey I've got a loving idea, how about every single Harry Potter fan and every single Star Wars fan are mandated by law to do some sort of media exchange and each one is only allowed to watch the others movies from now on. And if they don't like it they can watch a movie for grown-ups

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Pick posted:

Hey I've got a loving idea, how about every single Harry Potter fan and every single Star Wars fan are mandated by law to do some sort of media exchange and each one is only allowed to watch the others movies from now on. And if they don't like it they can watch a movie for grown-ups

A Very Sexy Baby
Sep 25, 2007

I can't help it if men are attracted to me.
Every time God closes a Chris Farley he opens a... Kevin James.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Cursed image.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
Hey, so Disney owns 20th Century Fox now, so that means they can bring back the fanfare at the beginning because it's still really weird to see a Star Wars movie begin without it.

So that's what they did, right?

Right?

ArchNemesis
Jun 27, 2007
College Slice

wow all the people I never wanted to see all crammed into one movie, how convenient

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Pick posted:

My toys are an integral part of my personal identity and any who insinuates they aren't the height of narrative art is my enemy.

lllllllllllllllllll
Feb 28, 2010

Now the scene's lighting is perfect!
It might but I won't ever be able to tell from experience as I will never see it myself. Instead I'll watch hours of more or less entertaining meta discussions on YouTube. Can't wait!

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pick posted:

what franchise did they ruin for you? mine was dead space.

can't wait until hollywood adapts more anime stuff for the big screen, can't wait to have even more of the stuff I like be terrible forever.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Video games are stupid

Flimf
Sep 3, 2006

Video games are good

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Video games our God

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
video games are okay, sometimes

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Pick posted:

Video games are stupid

i thot you lived dragon age 2:???

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
That was the only good one

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

The Bananana posted:

Video games our God

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
The whole movie was weird but the strangest part was at the end, when the whole cast appeared on screen together and bowed and thanked the audience. Then Daisy introduced Sting and sting came out and played message in a bottle over the credits.
Seemed pretty phoney.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I just can't believe that a franchise that has sucked for nearly 40 years made another movie that sucked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

big nipples big life posted:

I just can't believe that a franchise that has sucked for nearly 40 years made another movie that sucked.

It's really unbelievable I've been staring at my unpainted living room wall for several hours because of how unbelievable it is and I haven't even watched the movie.