Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I hope people read my post above Cubeones dumb effort post, I was trying to make an effort post of how to make a seanbaby post problamatic with blockwork but the word gay needed better construction, which I have allowed mY IDIOT clubs e the stance to do so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
IN*this. Oh
S cool good 😔😔😔space in the earth

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Edit

This space Was shorn for a mr c

Bone

We did or wor. It

Aware of this sorry

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
first of all, I forgive you

secondly
you good?

Cockmaster
Feb 24, 2002
Of Seanbaby's classic work, one thing that particularly sticks out in my mind is his review of a book by a missionary marketing Christianity to mentally disabled people in Nazi-occupied Europe:

http://www.seanbaby.com/news/commonsense.htm

The article came out back when "retarded" was a socially acceptable term, but some of the terms the book's author uses (combined with her general attitude) make "retarded" seem downright dignified.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Aesop Poprock posted:

I hope people read my post above Cubeones dumb effort post, I was trying to make an effort post of how to make a seanbaby post problamatic with blockwork but the word gay needed better construction, which I have allowed mY IDIOT clubs e the stance to do so

Aesop Poprock posted:

IN*this. Oh
S cool good 😔😔😔space in the earth

Aesop Poprock posted:

Edit

This space Was shorn for a mr c

Bone

We did or wor. It

Aware of this sorry

klons or xans?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Free article about a book called "1,001 Best Places to Have Sex in America"

Most of them are bathrooms

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Seanbaby’s bewilderment to contempt then back to bewilderment is amazing there.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

still bummed the stuff he wrote for thewavemag (mostly turkish ripoff movie reviews) is gone now. if a patreon means more frequent articles i'm all in.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

still bummed the stuff he wrote for thewavemag (mostly turkish ripoff movie reviews) is gone now. if a patreon means more frequent articles i'm all in.
They're still up on The Wayback Machine, though I want to say there was a period they got blocked out by a new robots.txt. Very few of his "The Finale Last Word" opinion columns remain, though there is a site with (legal) scans of about half those issues if you want to

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/Seanbabydotcom/status/1239182809161297925

https://twitter.com/brockway_llc/status/1239265107005317121

Sleeveless fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Mar 15, 2020

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/seanbabydotcom/status/1240655570002042880?s=21

Seanbaby has a new article out about his old nemesis GODEK

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

dead prez
Sep 22, 2019

Everytime I look around, I see
So much drama goin down
Everytime I look around, I see
So much fakeness goin down
EGM wants to know your location

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

surf rock posted:

That is also what I know Seanbaby from, and that article is still terrific: http://www.seanbaby.com/nes/nes/egm.htm

Note his spelling of Berenstain bears!

:tinfoil:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
https://twitter.com/Seanbabydotcom/status/1256295713123610624

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
That Baskin movie was pretty cool

FoEzy
Dec 9, 2018
These guys have kept at it with 5 articles per week all pandemic. They have a website with an archive now which makes it way easier to find free articles (marked with hot dogs).

Also, here is the Patreon which very much deserves dollars..

They also have a podcast called the Dogg Zzone. It has a VERY good opening theme song. I listen to it on Soundcloud but I think it’s everywhere. The latest podcast is on Godek, guest-starring adult film star April O’Neil. The two before that were covering Jackie Chan’s Rumble in the Bronx, during Rumble in the Bronx week when all the article were about Rumble in the Bronx (part 1 here, the others are also free in the archives).

I miss the Cracked articles from all the old greats so the daily 8AM Patreon alert for a new article has been a joy.

Super Nintendo 64
Feb 18, 2012

Thanks for the heads up, the Dogg Zzone is awesome and the intro music is indeed really, really good.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Yeah, The Dogg Zone is one of the few Patreons I’ve subscribed to that feels really worth it. They stick to their content schedule really well and it’s consistently quality.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I think that's Maddox

Ice cold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Heath posted:

Seanbaby's website was a daily visit for me when I first got in the internet. It's like my baseline for the online experience. i-Mockery was another.

I-mockery still technically exists. There were new Halloween posts every year that I always looked forward to, especially the very detailed candy reviews that are still worth a read. It took a really tragic turn a couple years ago when the owner's wife committed suicide. It (completely understandably) broke him as a person.Since then he's been trying to cope with life and figure out what he wants to do moving forward.