Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

I really hope Matt Hardy is the leader of the Dark Order and not feuding with them, for a variety of reasons but one is his physical health. His body is so shot, it’s extremely visible even in the Final Deletion and that was 5 years ago.

Being the Exalted One would give him the chance to do all his insane character work while Stu and Uno and the creepers carry out the physical part of his vision. He can just do the occasional big high spot and keep his body from breaking down.

I really don’t want to see Matt wrestling full-length live matches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

He is The Adversary. Do Not Trust

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
https://www.prowrestlingtees.com/promotion-tshirts/aew/dark-order-will-your-join.html

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Pinstripe Hourglass posted:

I really hope Matt Hardy is the leader of the Dark Order and not feuding with them, for a variety of reasons but one is his physical health. His body is so shot, it’s extremely visible even in the Final Deletion and that was 5 years ago.

Being the Exalted One would give him the chance to do all his insane character work while Stu and Uno and the creepers carry out the physical part of his vision. He can just do the occasional big high spot and keep his body from breaking down.

I really don’t want to see Matt wrestling full-length live matches.

I really hope The Exalted One isn't Matt Hardy because I still think DO needs a legit workhorse if they're ever to be taken seriously. Because Uno and Grayson as a unit are not. or maybe Uno was when he was face but is struggling to get a grasp on heel offense. It happens. Either way them being the group's main attraction in-ring isn't a great look.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
imo Stu was the better worker of him and Uno. Uno had the personality and the power to throw his weight around plus the comedy. Silver is very good but I dont think they'll let him work as great as he does on the indies since his gimmick is smaller who thinks he is and maybe actually is a heavyweight

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

coconono posted:

Matt Hardy is The Adversary. Do Not Trust

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

UNO and Stu are really fun to watch and are genuinely good in the ring but they definitely need a hoss or at least to be booked as more of a threat. They're so rad though and I hope they get a real run at the belts.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Dudes name is John Silver and he didn't go with a pirate gimmick.

He should be kicked from the dark order and sent to davey jones locker!

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

I'd been assuming they were John Reynolds and Alex Silver because I cannot conceive of being John Silver and also not a pirate.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

John Silver is the meat man.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

coconono posted:

John Silver is the meat man.

You're thinking of Arbys

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Malcolm Excellent posted:

You're thinking of Arbys

#JoinDarkArbys?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

some of you don't know about the Beaver Boys and it shows.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

What if Matt Hardy is the Exalted One of the Dark Order

AND

Broken Matt Hardy is the Adversary of the Dark Order?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
John Silver is the Raw Dog

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

What if the real Exalted One is the friends we made along the way?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Dark Order want King Maxel (I mean, this is a given) and Matt Hardy is standing in their way. If he takes down Stu and Uno, the Exalted One will have no choice but to pass a mask to Jeff Cobb and remind him that he is his brother.... his ACTUAL brother.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

coconono posted:

He is The Adversary. Do Not Trust

Who else would dare walk into the Exalted One's house and slap his tomatoes?

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Dudes name is John Silver and he didn't go with a pirate gimmick.

or at least a big dick gimmick

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

El Generico posted:

or at least a big dick gimmick

His indie nick names are "Raw Dog" "Meat Man" and his entrance theme is "I Just Had Sex" for a reason

what i'm saying is John Silver Fucks

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I hosed once

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Your kind are not welcome in the Dark Order

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
The dark order asexually lays eggs in nests and you know it.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

John Silver spent several years in Chikara with the gimmick "Jigsaw, but evil." Oof. No wonder he joined the Dark Order.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I'm very disappointed that I missed out on the #JoinDarkOrder gang tag.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Writer Cath posted:

I'm very disappointed that I missed out on the #JoinDarkOrder gang tag.

It is never too late to stop being a loser

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Rarity posted:

It is never too late to stop being a loser

I #JoinedDarkOrder on their website and everything. I feel like that was a pretty big accomplishment for me and am patiently awaiting further instructions.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Writer Cath posted:

I #JoinedDarkOrder on their website and everything. I feel like that was a pretty big accomplishment for me and am patiently awaiting further instructions.

The Exalted One is very proud of your courage

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Tag Cath, great and devious forums system.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Rarity posted:

The Exalted One is very proud of your courage

Not only did I feel an inexorable pull towards the organization, I'm eventually going to start lighting cars on fire, so it might as well be for a good cause.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I'll open up another batch of gangtags until it is Wednesday (my Judas), after that no more unless they're purchased as part of a title change.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Jerusalem posted:

I'll open up another batch of gangtags until it is Wednesday (my Judas), after that no more unless they're purchased as part of a title change.

Saucy, but fair. :wink:

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Jerusalem posted:

Then put me down for a #JoinDarkOrder one!

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Jerusalem posted:

Yes please. (Also, my avatar broke when I got the triangulo de la muerte tag, fee free to chuck it all the way in the bin if that’s how that works, if not I will live.)

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Put me down for one, as I patiently wait for the Exalted One.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

I'd love one along with my Triangulo De La Muerte one. Load me up with that AEW goodness.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Saucer Crab posted:

Put me down for one, as I patiently wait for the Exalted One.

What they said

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Jerusalem posted:

Put me in the Dark Order, M'lord

Fad
Nov 13, 2002

I dont care.
I want to be part of this gang. I have my bandanna. Tag me please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I'm gonna ultimo dragon gang tags