Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Warbird posted:

One wonders how a Cherry Sundrop glaze would play ball. I’m down the road from Salisbury so HMU if you’re serious about that syrup. I could use the excuse to go swing by the Krispy Kreme over there.

We used to use that same glaze on a fish entree at a place I used to work at, it was amazing.

Make some bbq sauce with it and you will legit make new friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I'm generally against beating the poo poo out of people but I would beat the poo poo out of that guy.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
What's your dream sandwich?

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Prosciutto is not optional on any spread goddamnit. It's required.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Prosciutto is really boring and there are way better options. Even serrano would be an improvement. Try speck americano, its a smoked prosciutto.

I will actually fight you

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Over something so lame? I'll win, curdmancer, remember?

Yes. I have a borderline unhealthy love for salted meats.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

litany of gulps posted:

Well then presumably you have some knowledge on the subject. What are the best? What should a layman look for in a good salted meat? What would be available to the common person?

I'm super hungover so see sandwich artist's post above. Dude knows his poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Goat cheese is delicious