Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Probably the proteins, brisket and such. It's going to be free for all really. There is a LOT of food. Whatever doesn't get taken I'm going to see if the local food bank will take, but it's all perishable stuff so probably not.

A friend works at an emergency shelter and they've been overwhelmed with donations from closed restaurants. I've been running a food pantry out of my apartment for friends, family, and out of work service industry friends for the last three days, and will continue to do so until things slow down.

I wish you the best, this is going to be a long slow disaster, think about how you handle the next six months, not the next two weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
Disney is partially reopening soon, I hope that brings good news for you op.