Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?

Rent-A-Cop posted:

TSA screeners are mall cops except paid worse, trained less, and without even the insanely low bar of getting a Guard Card to qualify then.

Username/post combo?

Anyway, Sandwich Anarchist, I've never been to Orlando, so I've never been to your restaurant, but I want to thank you in general for providing a good airport restaurant on the other side of security. I can think of one I went to in I-completely-forget-where, and had a nice experience. So thanks for giving that to the people of and passing through Florida.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Abysmally. We've gone from 40-50k in sales daily, to 2500.
:stonk:

Jesus. I don't really have more to say beyond, like, wow that sucks.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

Android Apocalypse posted:

Well poo poo, that's nuts.

I hope they use the smallest plane that can do that flight.

Airlines are obsessive about cost minimization, so I'd guess it's the plane that has the lowest per-flight-mile cost. So either the most fuel efficient, or nearly so but cheaper to maintain.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

Great. I left the culinary industry and got into grocery as a cheese monger and am happier than ever.

I'm glad to hear you're doing well and that cheese is making you happy.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

Tillamook is in my opinion the best generally available commodity cheddar.

That's good to hear. Living in Oregon, Tillamook is very much the standard option, and I've never been entirely sure how it actually compared to the competition.