Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Well assuming society still exists when the dust settles I'll be headed back to Orlando for school/work so you can count on at least one customer coming through when you reopen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Yeah airlines get allotted flight slots at certain times and if they don't fly something then they get it taken away, so you've got planes with like four filled seats flying anyways just to keep the slot.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Well that sucks but yeah not unexpected tbh. I go to UCF and I'm probably not gonna be coming back to Orlando until 2021 at least, much less all the tourists and business traffic I imagine a restaurant in MCO needs to stay open. Best of luck, shame I didn't get the chance to check out the restaurant (I was planning to finally be going through MCO and stop by in March but then.... well), hopefully someday you'll reopen or failing that I'll check out wherever you end up.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Smdh at not following great-grandma's instructions