Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Spider

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshCutFries

gonna chill with my mom on eve and probably get drunk w/ dad on day :cheers:

Robot Made of Meat

You're glad I asked. You're staying home all week, watching movies on the Hallmark channel, and cleaning your sink traps.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

FreshCutFries

also probably getting drunk on eve

wearing a lampshade

Wife and I are going out for dim sum.

City of Glompton

death

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

El Spider

im doing a delayed holiday dinner (delayed due to work)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
going to spend it surrounded by family and friends making good memories that will last a lifeti-hahahahaha

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

see a star war

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

death sext

op ur gonna smuggle some egg nog into work and get real toasty

tradjik

what are your holiday plans OP?

FutonForensic

number one, with a bullet: meet santa
number two, with a bullet: gently caress santa

Escape From Noise

FutonForensic posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
workin :smith:

death sext

gently caress marry kill: santa ; hermey the misfit elf ; kermit the frog as Bob crachit from critically acclaimed motion picture Muppet Christmas carol

FluffieDuckie

cda posted:

going to spend it surrounded by family and friends making good memories that will last a lifeti-hahahahaha

i find that people who have to spend time with extended family during the holidays are miserable and people who spend time alone at the holidays are miserable.

i don't have a solution. i was just observing

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

death sext

I believe this is why we gorge on cookies and holidays hams

hams take the pain away...

Korean Boomhauer
im gonna look for people on The Internet that draw things and then give them money to draw thigs while at the same time myself learning how to draw things

Goons Are Gifts

FluffieDuckie posted:

i find that people who have to spend time with extended family during the holidays are miserable and people who spend time alone at the holidays are miserable.

i don't have a solution. i was just observing

A possible solution to this could be having a good time with friends!
Enjoying each other's company, drinking some fine beverages and posting with your friends like mad.

death sext

we holiday hamless vegetarians can eat, like, a big quorn loaf ? A cauliflower? Sure

Malah

FutonForensic posted:

nut

i might post a time or two

Dixville

I don't think!
I'm gonna be hanging out with the bf and being thankful for having 4 days off in a row! I went home fir thanksgiving and home is like 2000 miles away so another trip wasn't in the budget for me. I did enjoy seeing my family for thanksgiving this year though, first time i was able to go in like 5 years. I'll probably skype with them on xmas

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

gorging myself to death on nathans famous hot dogs coney island

nut

im gonna be drunk now til next yr

Escape From Noise

I'm going to work. I'll get off at eleven on NYE and duck out to the cafe next door I saw OOIOO years ago for a countdown. Should be alright. Don't have work until 5 pm the next day..

tater_salad

way too much driving

Goign to see folks about 3 hours way, then folks 1 hou4r from that, then back, then driving home on the eve..

FluffieDuckie

i was just at the grocery store and i'm going to recommend everyone stay inside for the next 5 days. people be crazy out there rn

FluffieDuckie

i saw an old guy maybe 70 years old clutching a honey baked ham to his chest looking crazed and lost

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

FluffieDuckie posted:

i saw an old guy maybe 70 years old clutching a honey baked ham to his chest looking crazed and lost

glazed meats really do bring out the worst in people, sending a prayer on the wind to the poor guy

cda

by Hand Knit

FluffieDuckie posted:

i was just at the grocery store and i'm going to recommend everyone stay inside for the next 5 days. people be crazy out there rn

v true.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

FluffieDuckie posted:

the city has been a madhouse this entire week

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
city goon / country goon

Manifisto

going to find a nice cozy fireplace-adjacent spot to hide out from the war on christmas

ty nesamdoom!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

nut posted:

i might post a time or two

Yes you may find that I will make a post or many on the web site

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FluffieDuckie posted:

probably going to steal that ham

Goons Are Gifts

FluffieDuckie posted:

Stay safe, here it was both 10 minutes to midnight and the store's closing time when I wanted to buy some water and had to fight myself through six different cashiers in order to be recognized as someone who wishes to pay.

Escape From Noise

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

glazed meats really do bring out the worst in people, sending a prayer on the wind to the poor guy

Glazed meats. Glazed eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Gone Fashing posted:

city goon / country goon

i'm the country goon. y'all slickers stay safe now, y'hear?

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant