Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i am compiling a list of the world's most powerful cuss words in every language. so far i have:

English (NA): MOTHERFUCKER
English (UK/Aus): oval office
Finnish: PERKELE
Polish: KURWA
Spanish (Chile): CONCHETUMADRE
Hindi: BHOSDIKE

my goal is once i have collected all of them i will use them all at once to curse god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
Nerd: Weaboo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Macnult

English (NA): Unchill

Macnult

Construction: Nickel (on the dollar)

Macnult

Fine Arts Major: Sunday painter

Chevy Slyme

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
French (quebec): Tabernac!

Escape From Noise

Omae (お前)(Japanese)- you, but in like, the rudest way possible.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
hungarian: baszmeg!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
swedish: tönt

Nosfereefer

norwegian (northern): hæstkuk
norwegian (southern): ufint

Nosfereefer

german: sweinenhund

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

CaptainPsyko posted:

French (quebec): Tabernac!

Mu French teacher taught us it was Zut, cava mal! There's a little snake guy on under the c I have no idea how to do the accent.

Anyway was I lied to all these years ago?

Finger Prince

UK english: B*****d. A word so bad they don't even have letters for it.

pixaal

Could have sworn the no no in the UK was fanny

Nosfereefer

the most offensive thing you can say to a stranger in finland is literally anything at all

Chevy Slyme

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

pixaal posted:

Mu French teacher taught us it was Zut, cava mal! There's a little snake guy on under the c I have no idea how to do the accent.

Anyway was I lied to all these years ago?

May I redirect you to this more appropriate thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3905892

google THIS

General contracting: "On time" or "we said we'd be there between 1 and 4 so let's do what we need to do to make that happen." Which isn't as awkward to scream after you stub your toe than you'd think.

nut

proctologist: shid

Nosfereefer

tv: a high pitched beeping sound

Nosfereefer

the fire kingdom: chill

xcheopis

google THIS posted:

General contracting: "On time" or "we said we'd be there between 1 and 4 so let's do what we need to do to make that happen." Which isn't as awkward to scream after you stub your toe than you'd think.

One of my favourite Pratchett quotes:
“Dwarfs were not a naturally religious species, but in a world where pit props could crack without warning and pockets of fire damp could suddenly explode they'd seen the need for gods as the sort of supernatural equivalent of a hard hat. Besides, when you hit your thumb with an eight-pound hammer it's nice to be able to blaspheme. It takes a very special and strong-minded kind of atheist to jump up and down with their hand clasped under their other armpit and shout, "Oh, random-fluctuations-in-the-space-time-continuum!" or "Aaargh, primitive-and-outmoded-concept on a crutch!”

With a gun for a lover and a shot for the pain inside

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

id say it but i dont want to offend anyone

pixaal

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

id say it but i dont want to offend anyone

It's coupons isn't it

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

pixaal posted:

It's coupons isn't it

and deals :ssh:

pixaal

no, you did NOT just cross that line

sig by owlhawk911

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

wow. WOW. i thought this was the chill forum.

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I can't breathe I'm so scared

Burt Sexual

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I do not like c word at all.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Korean Boomhauer
can anyone get me a pass so i can say coupons and d*als????

pixaal

Only if the 2 words have at least 4 different words that come between them.

"Coupons are not a good deal, first you have to clip them, then you have to store them. You then have to go to the store where they will tell you it is expired. After you tell them it isn't they will check then call a manager over who will determine that 4/20/69 is actually a date in the future so it is still valid. It will then not scan backing up the line. After 20 minutes you will then hand over the second one and the process will repeat until you run out of vile paper. After 7 hours you will have saved $0.69 after spending $420 on food."

sig by owlhawk911

tradjik

poopy

"you are a poopy"

it's powerful because it expresses discontent while remaining calm and even cute

ty heather papps u da bes

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"Cotton-headed Ninny Muggins!"

-A curse from the North Pole

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

pixaal

cock sandwiches

it's a great swear, you get a bit of a double take but no one is going to question you saying "cock sandwiches" after you hear some bad news. You can also call someone a cock sandwich, just don't do it to someone who is in the room unless you want to explain what a cock sandwich again

sig by owlhawk911

tradjik

cock can't be a sandwich ingredient unless your crime is human consumption. don't argue with me about sandwiches

ty heather papps u da bes

pixaal

tradjik posted:

cock can't be a sandwich ingredient unless your crime is human consumption. don't argue with me about sandwiches

You are being too literal

sig by owlhawk911

tradjik

pixaal posted:

You are being too literal

that was the joke yeah

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

pixaal posted:

Only if the 2 words have at least 4 different words that come between them.

"Coupons are not a good deal, first you have to clip them, then you have to store them. You then have to go to the store where they will tell you it is expired. After you tell them it isn't they will check then call a manager over who will determine that 4/20/69 is actually a date in the future so it is still valid. It will then not scan backing up the line. After 20 minutes you will then hand over the second one and the process will repeat until you run out of vile paper. After 7 hours you will have saved $0.69 after spending $420 on food."

gonna post this there. i'll do it i swear. alternatively i've been thinking about telling them posting here is 50% off and seeing how many show up

tradjik posted:

chik-fil-a would beg to differ friend

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

pixaal

tradjik posted:

that was the joke yeah

oh I took it as you poo pooing my swear, I've spent too much time in GBS.

oh gee I need to come up with content...

Frosty's Balls! How will I ever think of a good swear? Santa's sack is full of joy, but I'm coming up with a big ol' red nose of nothing.

sig by owlhawk911

Escape From Noise

tradjik posted:

So male chickens are now human?:confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

my attempt to start a restaurant based on donkey meat stuffed with male poultry attracted all sorts of creeps