Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Happy Holidays, from our forums family to yours!

Nut Heather Papps Goons Are Great Kaiser Schnitzel Death Sext Alnilam
Snowy Barking Gecko Fleetwood Crack FluffieDuckie owlhawk911 Manifisto
SweetWillyRollbar Hamjobs Prepuce Repurposed City of Glompton Robot made of Meat Magic Cactus Dope Fiend Killa GPixaal Mr. Dick Dads Dip Cup Mocking Quantum Vanisher Luvcow TVsVeryown albany academy ChubbyChecker Hugh Malone Stoner Sloth Olive!
Uxzuigal
and me, Pot Smoke Phoenix

Snowy's friend FluffieDuckie's friend Maggie: Death Sext's friends: Dope Fiend Killa G's friend Ziggy Mocking Quantum's friends Pot Smoke Phoenix's friend, Nimbus aka Nim-Nim aka Numbles aka -=(NIMBUSSS!!!)=- aka flying Num-Numz :rip: Alnilam's friend Tina Dick Dastardly's friend: Chewbacca, aka Chewy, aka Boopie, aka Boop, aka Bupu Luvcow's friend the Hound owlhawk911's friend Rainee Olive!'s friend, Lucy Uxzuigal's friend Pixaal's friend, bear
Goons Are Great's friends, Queen Brunhilde and her colony

Pot Smoke Phoenix has a new favorite as of 18:03 on Dec 20, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911
Nov 8, 2019

come chill with me, in byob

he's coldly compiling a list, checking it twice

gonna find out who's naughty or nice. post your favourite holiday traditions friends!

nut
Jul 30, 2019

i think i know what my favorite subforum holiday greeting card is this yr!

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

owlhawk911 posted:

post your favourite holiday traditions friends!

rum and eggnog

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
winter beers

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Mom sent me this family recipe years ago and I think she had made and indulged in it when she typed out:

quote:

milk punch

1.5 gallon vanilla ice cream
1/5 rum
2.5 bourbon
1 gallon milk
1 cup creme de cocoa
kahlua
pumpkin smash

Now that I think about it, she probably meant "one fifth of rum, two fifths of bourbon," and the Kahlua and Pumpkin Smash are... to taste? Do they even make Pumpkin Smash anymore? Anyway, I spent most of my 20s around Christmas drinking these boozy-rear end milkshakes and playing Game Boy Advance in the company of loved ones. Enjoy. :)

Happy holidays BYOB. I love you guys even though I don't post in there a lot.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Woah this is such a great and chill milkshake I love it, I'll have to get someone to test this because I don't own anything to shake the milk with but I'm so excited already!!

Merry Christmas, you favorites!

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Goons Are Great posted:

I don't own anything to shake the milk with

I forgot to mention you put all this in a big old bowl or whatever (we would use a huge ceramic Santa head but you can use a saucepan) and stir it up and stick it in the freezer for several hours until it attains milkshake consistency :)

owlhawk911
Nov 8, 2019

come chill with me, in byob

Pastry of the Year posted:

I forgot to mention you put all this in a big old bowl or whatever (we would use a huge ceramic Santa head but you can use a saucepan) and stir it up and stick it in the freezer for several hours until it attains milkshake consistency :)

i love you and your drunk mom. gonna try this, thanks :)

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

Hope you all have a safe but also chill and excellent holiday season! And that 2020 can be posted as one of your favourites!

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Pastry of the Year posted:

I see the options appearing, this is going to be blessed holidays, thanks!!

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Happy Holidays to BYOB and BYOB's friends!

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

happy holidays!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Manifisto
Sep 18, 2013

Pillbug
thank you for the sticky pyf, I sometimes suspect that the lists on this subforum are not compiled quite so coldly as the title may imply and that's very :rznv:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Post Your Favorite (or Request): Chill-ly Compiled Lists

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
Bring Your Own Blessing :)

leethasbro
Apr 11, 2005

Rat Enthusiast
merry christmas to the 'yob

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Merry Christmas, ya filthy aminals!

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

BYOB was the first sub I posted in cause I was afraid everywhere else they'd tell me to lurk more.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
I really needed help and resources in the trans thread in byob, but apparently I'm the real trnsphobe and am not deserving of such resources. I really don't feel like a family. You spend the entire forums life being ridiculed for "posting about transmissions being called tranny's haha" so you finally make the thread thinking people will like you or it might be fun or you might make friends but no, it was just a ruse to to make me look bad. Yup. I'm the real transphobe. Always have been. See, if you say something on the forums you're just being funny and ironic, if I say something on the forums it's 100% constant and I'm always like this. I'm tires of being hated on this forums and being told to kill myself and then when I turn around and ask for help I get nothing but ridicule. It's wrong that these forums dog pile on who they want to Target as the real bad guy so you can feel like a community brought together. I'm sick of it and I wish I was dead.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Merry Christmas.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

And Happy New Year!

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

And a joyous Festivus!

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Does BYOB like cat parties? If so happy NY and if not explain why.

https://twitter.com/Fah_Lo_Me/status/1212410341382115340

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

We're actually all cats in human suits posting nice things about each other.

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

Inceltown posted:

Does BYOB like cat parties? If so happy NY and if not explain why.

https://twitter.com/Fah_Lo_Me/status/1212410341382115340

i like it very much

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

City of Glompton posted:

i like it very much

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Happy post Holidays

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Belated Happy Holidays to everyone from the chill forum. Or active Happy Holidays if any I don't know about are still happening. If you were all here, I would make you eggnog and cheesecake, and if you're vegan or lactose intolerant or allergic to eggs or whatever, I'll make you a kickass fruit platter and some soy nog (like the eggnog, alcohol-free to start, add how much you want but if it's a lot, give me your keys and I'll either get you a couch to sleep on or a ride home and you can pick up your car tomorrow.)

Also, I don't even believe in God but I'm praying for you if you live in Australia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Post in BYOB