Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I need a place to chill out and have fun. Sure we got a super secret mod fun post thread. But it’s just not enough. I started a post your favorite uplifting pms thread there, and it’s pretty quiet.

So anyways, lotsa poo poo happening, but good news is it looks like it’s getting sorted! By xmas

My kids will see their grandma this xmas for the first time in three years and they are bringing bf/gf to meet her!

Feel free to give advice to mods on how to chill in this holiday season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

some ways to chill (for mods too):
do a post
do a crime
pet a cat/dog
pet other friendly animal
smoke a weed
touch a genital
heroin?

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
welcome burt, i hope your stay at the byob spa is relaxing and fulfilling

:)

Burt Sexual

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Luvcow posted:

I enjoy your av (not the poster above!)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bus hustler

edit oh no wrong thread :ohdear:

Manifisto

Burt Sexual posted:

My kids will see their grandma this xmas for the first time in three years and they are bringing bf/gf to meet her!

this is great, these kinds of experiences can be really memorable in the long run

Burt Sexual posted:

Sure we got a super secret mod fun post thread.

giving byob access to this alleged thread would be extremely chill and good, I cant see what could possibly go wrong

make us all mods haha

we would envelop the forums in 1000 years of chill darkness dankness

haha

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

charity rereg posted:

edit oh no wrong thread :ohdear:

it's ok, also fortunately this kind of thing can be handled, don't stress about it too much

ty nesamdoom!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Greetings welcome to BYOB I see you are here to post *pulls out sofa couch* have a seat to comfortably post

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Also it is good ur kids will seem their gam gam all kids need their gam gam

Burt Sexual

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Manifisto posted:

this is great, these kinds of experiences can be really memorable in the long run

giving byob access to this alleged thread would be extremely chill and good, I cant see what could possibly go wrong

make us all mods haha

we would envelop the forums in 1000 years of chill darkness dankness

haha

It’s actually uninspiring :shrug: it’s a lot of anime talk rn

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Burt Sexual posted:

thank you, vanisher (manifisto also makes amazing avs too) made it for me after cda found out that corbin bernsen has some kind of sick fetish for snowglobes. mine is based on my old av:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3879444

and vanisher created a thread to celebrate him and make snow globe avs:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3879911

if you want to attract the lustful gaze of corbin i'm sure someone here can make you a snow globe av too

*mr. bernesen has still not contacted me or tried to contact me in a sexual way but there's still hope... maybe...

Burt Sexual

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Also it is good ur kids will seem their gam gam all kids need their gam gam

Gam is kinda racist, hence the pull back on the grandkids bridle. She’s admitted to saying bad poo poo, and promised to be better on this overnight stay. So I will hope for the best! My brother is coming too and he’s a firefighter at age (way loving old). And could kick anyone’s rear end if he was inclined. I wish is was strong. He’s very funny and the kids love him so much.

----------------

owlhawk911

Burt Sexual posted:

ouch :(

vanisher

I propose all byob posters send some uplifting PMs to the mods so we can fill that thread up

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

City of Glompton

hello burt welcome to byob i hope you have a fun and relaxing time posting here

City of Glompton

I recommend having a hot drink and a baked good while posting, possibly listen to some lofi xmas music, it's soothing

Burt Sexual

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

vanisher posted:

I propose all byob posters send some uplifting PMs to the mods so we can fill that thread up

That’s be a nice xmas gift. Be sure to hit the lesser populated thread mods. In all honesty, y’all do send me some nice ones. Had a few this week. I appreciate them all. Little xmas cards

----------------

tradjik

I am shy to pm mods but to any mods reading this thankyou for keeping these forums running you are doing great work! and don't stress if ppl get mad bcos rules are hard to follow sometimes but they are important to keep us civilised I guess! thanks you from tradjik xoxo

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Burt Sexual posted:

Gam is kinda racist, hence the pull back on the grandkids bridle. She’s admitted to saying bad poo poo, and promised to be better on this overnight stay. So I will hope for the best! My brother is coming too and he’s a firefighter at age (way loving old). And could kick anyone’s rear end if he was inclined. I wish is was strong. He’s very funny and the kids love him so much.

That's messed up but at least she knows she needs to be better which is more than I can say for some of my South African extended family

Burt Sexual

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Post added to uplifting pm thread! Woooo

----------------

nut

Goons Are Gifts

Happy holidays and enjoy your time with us, burt!!

Also I love that idea and we should make a thread and organize PROFESSIONALLY* and then send a lovely huge rear end Christmas card to all the mods and let them know how much we appreciate them and their work

*chances are we double post pms everywhere

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Burt Sexual posted:

It's my fault, blame me!

Luvcow posted:

Ditto!

Goons Are Great posted:

Happy holidays and enjoy your time with us, burt!!

Also I love that idea and we should make a thread and organize PROFESSIONALLY* and then send a lovely huge rear end Christmas card to all the mods and let them know how much we appreciate them and their work

*chances are we double post pms everywhere

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
moderator? i hardly even know her!

lmbo (sorry mods)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Luvcow posted:

thank you, vanisher (manifisto also makes amazing avs too) made it for me after cda found out that corbin bernsen has some kind of sick fetish for snowglobes. mine is based on my old av:

if you want to attract the lustful gaze of corbin i'm sure someone here can make you a snow globe av too

*mr. bernesen has still not contacted me or tried to contact me in a sexual way but there's still hope... maybe...

Corbin's super jelly because he knows he can't ever have, and properly display, our beautiful avs

alnilam

Welcome Sheriff Burt! Go ahead and sit yourself down and relax a spell

Escape From Noise

Hey Burt.I like your modding style. I hope you have a good holiday season.

Edit: I am glad to hear your brother is a cool guy the kiddos like. I'll probably never have kids but I really like kids a lot. They always crack me up so I aim to be the fun uncle type like your brother. Even if he has his own kids. I dunno. Enjoy a hot chocolate. Maybe with a nip of booze?

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Dec 21, 2019

Goons Are Gifts

Adults are just old kids. You won't believe what happens if you leave me in a room full of candy without supervision.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Goons Are Great posted:

Adults are just old kids. You won't believe what happens if you leave me in a room full of candy without supervision.

"why on earth would you gather all the candy into a pile and piss on it... again?"

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
adults are basically large kids who get existential angst

e: nvm that might just be kirkegaard whn i think about it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Chevy Slyme

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

owlhawk911 posted:

some ways to chill (for mods too):
do a post
do a crime

But whatever you do don’t do a post crime

owlhawk911

Nosfereefer posted:

moderator? i hardly even know her!

lmbo (sorry mods)

alnilam posted:

Crypto Cobain

by Reene
Hey Burt, welcome to byob. Lots of friendly and chill folks in here. Iusually come post when I'm in a sour mood and I always end up cheered up, my faith in our little forums community restored. I hope you have a lovely holiday, thanks for taking the time out of your schedule to volunteer here.

vanisher

alnilam posted:

lol

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

xcheopis

Luvcow posted:

I always enjoy the sig/av threads; such creativity!

FluffieDuckie

Hi Burt :wave:

I hope all the mods stop by our little safe place.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Burt Sexual

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gonna admit the style sheet is a bit distracting, but the vibe overwhelms that. :)

----------------

FluffieDuckie

Burt Sexual posted:

Gonna admit the style sheet is a bit distracting, but the vibe overwhelms that. :)

pretty soon you'll get used to it and the grey forums will hurt your eyes.

that's how we get you

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Goons Are Gifts

You won't believe how many innocent souls we capture in our little place of friends and joy just by luring them with genuine love and chill vibes, we're like the devils of chill

Now you have to endure nothing but lovely posts and fun jokes and the best pet pictures and videos you'll ever find and if you ever decide to leave we will take our revenge by accepting your decision and be happy during your inevitable return

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm glad you're here, Burt!!!