Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
You need one of those underground drill vehicles like Shredder had in teenage mutant ninja turtles and it's a 16 hour trip but yeah it's doable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjCbQ4pijIk

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
Honestly I often think that I seriously hosed up and died in some other life and that this is hell. Sure seems like it'll never end.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Vote naive do-gooders into your municipal government, people who really want to improve the city. Then write to them that your street needs repaving.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

depression. yeah it's not flashy or wild but it's a very real living hell

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

HEH, another goldmine! How does he do it?

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
if you are alive when the Final Judgement occurs (when Christ returns) and you are judged as being hell-worthy, then yes, you go to hell without dying first

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
Basically any mid Atlantic state, particularly in winter.

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt
OP what I like to do in these trying times is just lean back in my easy chair and take a big huff of jenkem.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I tell my super Mormon BYU graduate coworkers that BYU is Satan's school and Provo Utah is hell on Earth. So try going to Provo. If you play your cards right you can leave with a wife.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Are you questioning Dante and Virgil's excellent adventure, where it turned out that Hell was, coincidentally, filled with Dante's political enemies?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
2012+

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!

Edgar posted:

I tell my super Mormon BYU graduate coworkers that BYU is Satan's school and Provo Utah is hell on Earth. So try going to Provo. If you play your cards right you can leave with a wife.

Or two

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

gleebster posted:

Are you questioning Dante and Virgil's excellent adventure, where it turned out that Hell was, coincidentally, filled with Dante's political enemies?

That was a pretty sweet deal for the demons that got to do that. Just use some dudes body to party hard up on earth while the dude's soul is already down in hell, jammed in the ice.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Yes it's called existing in this hosed up timeline.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Go to a nursing home. Not assisted living, straight up nursing home. And not one of the nice ones, go to one that’s mostly Medicare patients.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Can confirm, as I accepted being a mod.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Yes, hello. Hi.

fatelvis
Mar 21, 2010

Go to Australia.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Truly there are fates worse than death

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
Posting in GBS so yeah, can confirm hell on earth.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Donald John Trump is the 45th President of the United States OP

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I'm sick as gently caress and was just thinking Hell would be having a bad sore throat that never goes away. I know every intake of air will hurt, anything too sweet or spicy burns like crazy, it hurts too bad to sleep and if I manage to drift off, the mucus chokes me awake. Pretty hell, tbh.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Assuming you're talking about "Still Alive", the hit theme song to the hit video game Portal, no, all music is sort of ephemeral in a way, in the same way stories are. You can write it down or record it and take that record places, but you don't really affect the song as a whole. If you were a self-aware song, like you're suggesting here, you'd still have that limitation, as it's a precondition of its nature, not its capabilities.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Dante in the Inferno claimed that there were some souls so utterly blasted and damned that they would end up suffering in Hell before they even died, while the body was guided around on earth by some placeholder anima. Anyway he was right about everything else so he probably got that part right too.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I dont believe in hell. Maybe I'm a fool Applewhite, but I believe in an eternal heaven, and we'll all be there, shitheads and all, stupid gently caress posters and all

Only goldmines, no *as chamber. I can feel it now.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Meph.  Unhappy spirits that fell with Lucifer,
Conspir’d against our God with Lucifer,
And are for ever drat’d with Lucifer. 

Faust.  Where are you drat’d?  
Meph.  In hell.  
Faust.  How comes it then that thou art out of hell?  
Meph.  Why this is hell, nor am I out of it.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Reading your post makes it FEEL like I'm already in Hell, OP.

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i been to hell and it ain't poo poo

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Cosmik Slop posted:

Dante in the Inferno claimed that there were some souls so utterly blasted and damned that they would end up suffering in Hell before they even died, while the body was guided around on earth by some placeholder anima. Anyway he was right about everything else so he probably got that part right too.

Great, I'm a natural born sex demon.

powerful lizard
Jan 28, 2009

VideoTapir posted:

visit a classroom for kids with severe disabilities and realize it is possible, even under good economic circumstances, to be born directly into hell. and then understand that the kids you are seeing are just the ones healthy enough to attend any kind of school at all, and you have not seen the darkest depths of human suffering.

And these kids parents get tired and exhausted and either kill or abuse them!

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

yes it's in Michigan

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I am stuck in my own personal hell RIGHT NOW and I'm stuck in this loving hole for the next three weeks. I keep asking my wife to kill me but she doesn't want to hell alone.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Literally A Person posted:

I am stuck in my own personal hell RIGHT NOW and I'm stuck in this loving hole for the next three weeks. I keep asking my wife to kill me but she doesn't want to hell alone.

Whom dragged whomst along? it is a the sworn duty of the draggee to make sure they do not suffer alone and they keep the dragger alive though fair means or foul

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Wamdoodle posted:

Whom dragged whomst along? it is a the sworn duty of the draggee to make sure they do not suffer alone and they keep the dragger alive though fair means or foul

We were dragged in by a third party...

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Solamen miseris socios habuisse doloris

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

then you are both blood bound to smite them or at least give them stink eye when their back is turned. I leave the judgment to you and yours. namaste

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Milo and POTUS posted:

Solamen miseris socios habuisse doloris

It's so disgustingly true.

Wamdoodle posted:

then you are both blood bound to smite them or at least give them stink eye when their back is turned. I leave the judgment to you and yours. namaste

Eye now, smite later.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

And you haven't united against them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Who What Now posted:

And you haven't united against them?

:lol: as if it could be so simple. Luckily we are united but that doesn't help us much in this particular sitch.