Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Or just handle violence in general. They don't really seem to have a good grasp on how to teach violence; Jedi are expected to use it, but don't really get much training in how to handle using it besides 'don't be mad when you do it'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

The true move is to cut their hand off.

That's one of those things I used to make jokes about then you think about it: You have an insanely dangerous laser sword that slices anything except the blade of another insanely dangerous laser sword. You're trying not to kill the other sword-wielder. What's the best place to go for? The hilt of their weapon/their hand. The world's full of prosthetics, you can fix a severed hand. It's one of those dumb things that actually ends up making sense when you think about it.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Sith just don't pay much attention to anyone without a lightsaber.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Awwww, yeah, the biggest reason everyone hates Manaan at last.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I wouldn't even say anything about Aribeth was well done, but that may be because I was so loving sick of the Original Neverwinter Nights campaign that I came to hate every single thing it does by the time I finished it.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Under no circumstances should the Neverwinter Nights Default Campaign be exposed to an unprotected face.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Undrentide is still amazingly dull, it just seems better if you come at it after playing the original. Hordes of the Underdark is full crazy 'you have all the powers no-one ever actually gets to in normal D&D campaign play' Epic which can be fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

For all its faults, KOTOR has a few big things it does well. The entire thing with Revan is a great example of a well foreshadowed twist, even if I don't think they did enough with the implications of what it meant that they reprogrammed Zila's mind. Korriban is really, really good. Parts of it don't hold up at all, but at the time this game was great and once you get past Taris and Dantooine it really improves. I had a really good time following this LP and remembering how much I loved this game back in high school.