Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

nut posted:

SCARFACE
BOONDOCK SAINTS
THE TWO GIRLS IN UNDERWEAR KISSING IN THE BED

five car garage with a bunch of exotic cars.
"Justification for higher education."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

vanisher posted:

I got namedropped I'm on top of the world

same. I'm finally a real boy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

albany academy posted:

I'm just trying to save a few bucks

saving bucks is a noble art

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I will have to renounce my position as a Real Poster, as I am actually an imaginary creature

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

But your posting is real and thus, by the law of inverse proposal posting you are a real poster

Am I though? Look again. *twinkling noises* The Real Poster was inside you all along!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

HUSKY DILF posted:

This thread is just going to be my repository for my signature posting style: uncomfortable darkly funny(?) real posting

For instance, I just found out my wife bought me nothing for Christmas. “I thought we never do gifts for each other.” We have been married 6 years. I have bought her something every year.

Merry Christmas BYOB!!!

The very same thing happened to me. Gosh darn wives!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

owlhawk911 posted:

being internet famous is actually pretty lame, i bet many of the bygone heroes you miss post amongst us right now under shiny new identities

wrong! I cherish every single drop of my internet fame