Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville

I don't think!
I drink more coffee than tea but I like both. I like white tea or herbal teas the most. I usually get flavored coffee though, so I'm not really picky about where it comes from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

The place I usually get my coffee beans from also sell this peach rooibos tea and it's so good.

nut

coffee til I pee my pants beer til I pee my new pants

tradjik

peepee teehee i am drinking teatea

ty heather papps u da bes

tradjik

all the stores are CLOSED i have to make do with teabags ALL DAY

Escape From Noise

I used to have an awesome teapot collection but have lost it over several moves. I miss that cool tetsubin I got from an antique store on Yoshino mountain. Would probably kill for a tanuki shaped one.

tradjik

it's 11pm and i'm drinking coffee i apologise in advance

nut

coffee and baileys :cheers:

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

coffee and baileys :cheers:

Have you ever had a puer hot toddy? It is also very nice.

nut

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Have you ever had a puer hot toddy? It is also very nice.

I’ve heard of them but dunno the recipe!

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

I’ve heard of them but dunno the recipe!

It's a hot toddy but instead of hot water use hot tea. Boom!

xcheopis

Chocolate covered coffee beans

nut

what’s a hot toddy tho

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

what’s a hot toddy tho

Oh! Sorry! Booze, sugar, lemon juice, and hot water. It's an old drink so it's up to you the booze you use. I personally tend towards brandy or sometimes rum.

xcheopis

nut posted:

what’s a hot toddy tho

http://www.tinysepuku.com/comics.asp?a=12-21-00

Macnult

coffee for reading, tea for drawing

sometimes i like to switch it up

City of Glompton

RudeCat posted:

gonna make *real* cofftea tomorrow. do I make it be a pour over, moka, or french press or do I go nuts and just make it turkish style (turkish tea?)

still waiting

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Macnult posted:

coffee for reading, tea for drawing

sometimes i like to switch it up

coffee for drawing, COFFEE FOR DRAWING.

MORE COFFEE MORE DRAWING!

tradjik

today i have my chill and relatively weak peach bubble tea

how's it going, my caffeinated friends?

Riatsala

All Princesses are Tyrants

I like to do big glasses of iced green tea with some flavor or another + a little sweetener first thing in the morning, it's very refreshing. I do small cups of fancy cold brew coffee the rest of the day. I drink the coffee black because I'm lazy and killed my taste buds in college on bad coffee.

tradjik

yesterday i got a coffee and it was a good day, mostly

today i am ordering 2 bubble teas delivered from a new store becsuse getting to the shops is hard on sunday when you're a lousy noncarhaver

ulvir

i’ve had some Dayi shous the last couple of days. think i’m gonna drink some sheng today

nut

ulvir posted:

i’ve had some Dayi shous the last couple of days.

is that vegan cheese

ulvir

it’s composted/fermented tea

tradjik

im drinking coke zero

enjoy a coke with tradjik

Korean Boomhauer

Escape From Noise

I had sencha with breakfast and a double shot cappuccino to help me get through hell shift at work. It didn't really work.

tradjik

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I had sencha with breakfast and a double shot cappuccino to help me get through hell shift at work. It didn't really work.

if you find yourself on the other side then it worked

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS

I've started forcing myself to drink a full glass of water between caffeinated drinks, and honestly it really helps me feel less tired.

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

I've started forcing myself to drink a full glass of water between caffeinated drinks, and honestly it really helps me feel less tired.

If I don't have enough in my stomach and I don't drink water with it coffee and sometimes tea will make me dry heave.

nut

I’ve found that adding water to tea leaves really diluted their flavour

tradjik

im drinking cold brew bruh and smoking weed with A GIRL

Goons Are Gifts

tradjik posted:

im drinking cold brew bruh and smoking weed with A GIRL

:siren: :frogsiren::ducksiren:

ulvir

nut posted:

I’ve found that adding water to tea leaves really diluted their flavour

this one trick tea eaters don’t want you to know is that instead of eating the leaves you can soak them in hot water

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Tea is superior but the machine at work spits out coffee without me having to do any extra so coffee it is.

ulvir

every pro workplace should have either a kettle or a water station with hot and cold (+possibly carbonated) water

Escape From Noise

Fredrik1 posted:

Tea is superior but the machine at work spits out coffee without me having to do any extra so coffee it is.

I have a neat portable tea pot thing and tried to use it at work but in a brewery setting it was just a no go so I drank coffee from the pot like everyone else.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

:siren: espresso drink time :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Tea can be a nice drink when it's cold outside or whatever but the caffeine content is negligible and lol if you think it's gonna do anything compared to a fat scoop of my dude Bustelo