Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Pro tip: if theres an empty car when the other cars are full, someone is probably openly doing drugs in it

Will they share drugs? Almost to El Faralito. Cancun Cafe was closed!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Also did they make BART and then dig a metro under it? This is a confusing system like a 12 year old playing sim city.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I am now in a massive line for a burrito

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
:ohdear:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I have ordered

SOLO EFECTIVO

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
WE HAVE BURRITOS

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
This is a good burrito God bles u all

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Pelosi is just taunting Trump now.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

RocktheCaulk posted:

This is a good burrito God bles u all

San Francisco burritos fuckin suck. So do Los Angeles ones. A real Californian burrito is from San Diego.

I will fight all of NorCal when they arnt on fire

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Wheres the fukkun pics OP!

naem
May 29, 2011

RocktheCaulk posted:

Oh poo poo headed into the City, first stop Burrito town

Edit - trapped on a delayed BART lol

this is a very authentic bay area experience you are having

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Goongradulations

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Chinatown posted:

Wheres the fukkun pics OP!

I don't know how the hell to do that from mobile, will get them up when I'm out of the pouring rain hopefully.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Mission accomplished well done

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
Hmm, the subject of this thread reminded me of flash mobs and i fuckin hate flash mobs so I fuckin hate this as well

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003
El Faralito is the only restaurant that's given me food poisoning twice that I keep going back to them like an abused housewife. Granted that's twice over a fifteen year period so I'm willing to roll the dice.

Now that you've eaten go to Doc's Clock and order a Shut Your Whore Mouth.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

James Woods posted:

El Faralito is the only restaurant that's given me food poisoning twice that I keep going back to them like an abused housewife. Granted that's twice over a fifteen year period so I'm willing to roll the dice.

Now that you've eaten go to Doc's Clock and order a Shut Your Whore Mouth.

What's with all these places being cash only ???

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003

RocktheCaulk posted:

What's with all these places being cash only ???

Ther credit card transaction fees in this city are insane and bars operate on very thin margins so a lot of the ones that don't serve food are cash only.

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003
We take cards at Thieves Tavern. Come check it out. $8 tall boy and a shot all day.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

James Woods posted:

Ther credit card transaction fees in this city are insane and bars operate on very thin margins so a lot of the ones that don't serve food are cash only.

Checks out. The wife wants to go to fisherman's wharf for the night though so probably gonna do touristy stuff there.

naem
May 29, 2011

James Woods posted:

We take cards at Thieves Tavern. Come check it out. $8 tall boy and a shot all day.

do you have to be a member of the thieves guild? because i’m playing a fighter/mage

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

James Woods posted:

I'll see if I can get non goon wife to head there, you tending the bar or something?

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003

RocktheCaulk posted:

I'll see if I can get non goon wife to head there, you tending the bar or something?

Tonight I work a different bar. Be warned any place with TVs is going ri be packed for the Niners game.

naem posted:

do you have to be a member of the thieves guild? because i’m playing a fighter/mage

Only to enter the Cistern.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Tumble posted:

the real good stuff to eat in the Mission isn't even burittos, it's tacos at Taqueria Vallarta on 24th st. They got a big cart right at the enterance where they cook all the meats and they got really good meats too, like goat meat.

they are cheap so you can eat... approx a brazillian i'd say

Pictured: meat for your mouth

why are Indian and Mexican places the only decent places to get goat? Like what the hell is up with that? I'm a white boy and make no apologies about that but love me some drat goat. I want more goat in general and I find this offensive.
e: mexican might be exclusive and I apologize. Western American, perhaps, I'm not sure. I don't mean to be problematic.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Dec 30, 2019

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Big Beef City posted:

why are Indian and Mexican places the only decent places to get goat? Like what the hell is up with that? I'm a white boy and make no apologies about that but love me some drat goat. I want more goat in general and I find this offensive.
e: mexican might be exclusive and I apologize. Western American, perhaps, I'm not sure. I don't mean to be problematic.

Sorry, you're cancelled.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

poo poo

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

James Woods posted:

You’re at Thieves now? I’ll have to come visit.

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

You’re at Thieves now? I’ll have to come visit.

Tonight I'm at Blackthorn. Come watch the game.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
You aren't going to find good burritos in SF just toliet people in the toilet city it sucks don't go there

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003
RE seafood for dinner. If you're in the wharf Franciscsan is good but if you really want to treat yourself go to Water Bar on the Embarcadero.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

James Woods posted:

RE seafood for dinner. If you're in the wharf Franciscsan is good but if you really want to treat yourself go to Water Bar on the Embarcadero.

Thanks! Franciscan looks pretty legit. Probably will head back towards our hotel in the Soma area for bars.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
Ali Otis is also good if you want the quintessential tourist situation. Get Irish Coffees at Buena Vista a bit up the road as well!

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

RocktheCaulk posted:

Thanks! Franciscan looks pretty legit. Probably will head back towards our hotel in the Soma area for bars.

Don't be a pussy, bar hop from where you are now back to your hotel. I bet you can find a route where you don't have to travel more than 4 blocks to find the next bar.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Tumble posted:

Don't be a pussy, bar hop from where you are now back to your hotel. I bet you can find a route where you don't have to travel more than 4 blocks to find the next bar.

Challenge accepted

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003

RocktheCaulk posted:

Most of ther restaurants in the wharf are pretty identical food wise but Franciscan has the best views of the bay. Tempest is probably the best bar in SOMA. Check it out.

James Woods fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Dec 30, 2019

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I've been assumed to be a local by some Indian tourists and am passing on all this advice as well. Thanks for letting me steal your valour internet community!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

You aren't going to find good burritos in SF just toliet people in the toilet city it sucks don't go there

:agreed:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Ended up at Scomas, commencing operation spend all.myoney and get wasted

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Make sure you go to Power Exchange and get a goodnight fisting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
wheres the pics OP!!