Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Chinatown posted:

I'm watching it right now BITCH

Uh you should be in that thread about burritos that has your name in the title lazy bones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Who What Now posted:

The mom in Gremlins is badass she straight up jams a gremlin into a microwave and watches it die in agonizing pain

Yeah, she pretty much was the hero. She would have actually took care of the threat herself if the one Gremlin didn't escape

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.

Sunswipe posted:

I know it's Christmas day, everyone's drunk and stuffed with food, but you could try a bit harder than this.

I was posting with the utmost sincerity.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Cyril Sneer posted:

I like it okay despite Bruce Willis, not because of.

It's too bad it didn't end up Commando 2.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
The best show to watch on Christmas is Forged in Fire.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
That list could apply to ANY Batman movie! I'm calling shenanigans!

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Cyril Sneer posted:

Of course you are.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I love the hell out of Danny DeVito but uh his performance as The Penguin is maybe one of the most poorly acted, least convincing villains in cinematic history, let alone by Batman bad guy standards. But it's not his fault since Batman Returns is loving dreadful and Burton had no idea what he was doing with Batman, superheroes in general, or the laughably bad action scenes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

You Are A Elf posted:

Yippee ki-yay, Mr. Falcon!

I remember that edit and the dubbed line sounding like Meesterrrr Falcon