Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
so before 10am my brother and I came to blows after he called me a f****t for unplugging the tv because i didn't want to listen to him watch nazi youtube poo poo in the common space

i can't be the only one trading blows with loved ones on this most joyous of days. share your stories of holiday-adjacent punching here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

OMGVBFLOL posted:

so before 10am my brother and I came to blows after he called me a f****t for unplugging the tv because i didn't want to listen to him watch nazi youtube poo poo in the common space

i can't be the only one trading blows with loved ones on this most joyous of days. share your stories of holiday-adjacent punching here!

sounds like he had it coming op

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Shoulda got him a laptop op. :sad:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Who won

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
Who do you think is a bigger disappointment to your parents OP?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Did you tell the fam about the gay forums you post on after he called you that

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
Unplugging the TV is something angry teenagers do.

Are you posting from your brother's old account?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
What was the video?

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
Trump and poo poo causing some awkward moments at the dinner tables no doubt

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Did you tell the fam about the gay forums you post on after he called you that

at least im not posting about it on reddit, i say to myself

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
This feels like a kvetching type thing

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Apparently no one else wants to guillotine the rich as much as me, yet.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Punching is a half-measure.

Do the needful.

Give your brother a very, very late-term abortion.

Catpants McStabby
Jul 10, 2001

seriously, :wtc:
So you wanted to watch Doom House and he was watching the view and you got angry? I don't think you did anything wrong op. Have you maybe tried petitioning for a new family?

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
I assume the brother was watching something benign like Joe Rogan with Andrew Yang on and op has severe SA poisoning.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
My human being dad shot himself so

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

LabyaMynora posted:

Punching is a half-measure.

Do the needful.

Give your brother a very, very late-term abortion.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Sjs00 posted:

My human being dad shot himself so

just now?

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

In February
He didn't believe in Christmas but he did believe in cigarettes so he got cancer last year

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
Grandma, stop spamming B.

Yes, the Falcon Punch is the most powerful move in the game. But only if it connects and it's slow as poo poo.

See, I'm jumping over you. You literally can't hit me. Try the Knee of Justice instead. X, then A. X... No, in the air. In the--

Of course it only does 6% you stupid bat; you hit me with the sourspot. Sour. The sweetspot is the good one.

No, we're not switching to Ultimate. That's a game for literal babies. God!

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Burt Sexual posted:

What was the video?

OP This is make or break for how I vote your thread

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

elmer chud posted:

Trump and poo poo causing some awkward moments at the dinner tables no doubt

Why is this a thing? Like I know my stepdad is a conservative and kind of bigoted because it’ll come up through his Facebook likes and shares or w/e but he doesn’t use holidays to start casually talking about politics.

Like that stuff just doesn’t really come up in person and I’m sorta confused with the families where it does. We know we don’t really politically agree so we just avoid it, are the uncles in these stories purposely trying to start fights or are they just real oblivious?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ArbitraryC posted:

Why is this a thing? Like I know my stepdad is a conservative and kind of bigoted because it’ll come up through his Facebook likes and shares or w/e but he doesn’t use holidays to start casually talking about politics.

Like that stuff just doesn’t really come up in person and I’m sorta confused with the families where it does. We know we don’t really politically agree so we just avoid it, are the uncles in these stories purposely trying to start fights or are they just real oblivious?

It’s part of my dads fiber. We’ve even warned him, and he does it in text, email, etc as we’ve now cut his access to all my kids. It sucks tbh

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

ArbitraryC posted:

Yes. And it pre-dates Trump by decades. Weird loner relatives who spout poo poo they heard on Rush Limbaugh or whatever as though it was secret knowledge that only they are smart/special enough to privy to. And they bring it up all the time at family gatherings, to elicit responses, start fights, and spread the word amongst the credulous.

It's like a personality disorder.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
dropped kick my youngest over the last slice of pumpkin pie

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I didn't even call my dad today because he purposefully takes contrary positions on things I give a poo poo about just because he likes to argue. It's infuriating and I legit don't know what his actual beliefs are.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

I didn't even call my dad today because he purposefully takes contrary positions on things I give a poo poo about just because he likes to argue. It's infuriating and I legit don't know what his actual beliefs are.

oo i hate people like that

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012
wife and MIL just got into a screaming match about my wife not intervening with the kids (4 and 7) when they were mildly arguing about a toy. After MIL complained about pressure to host being all on her (we're hosting and i catered the food because my oven poo poo the bed on monday) my wife said "mom i dont give a gently caress that (bro-in-law golden child) is coming over. I dont give a gently caress what his wife thinks about how cluttered the goddamned living room is or the kids fighting," so MIL is currently crying on the couch because wife took the lords name in vain.
Anyway I'm drinking alone in my bedroom with the dog.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Kazak posted:

OP This is make or break for how I vote your thread

it was some dude in a wermacht uniform talking about world war two. when i walked in he was talking about how the labor unions and communists were the real bad guys

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
Link or it didn't happen.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

I always knew I had a secret sibling somewhere out there.

My parents have told me merry christmas 19 times today. I'm of a different religion than they are but I still told them merry christmas and all that stuff. They told me happy solstice twice that day. I can't tell if they're being passive aggressive or if they're just really happy that they haven't tried to kill each other yet this year over something stupid, like if the tinsel goes on before the lights on a tree. Because this is the first time in at least 20 years.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Lambert posted:

i didn't film our fight

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lambert posted:

I doubt op wants that in the search history

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

If your brother is a Nazi you should try fighting your dad for raising a loving Nazi as well.

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
Family visited before Christmas to see my infant son earlier this week. Everything was going great til dad Boomered hard and cursed out everyone in the family over a slight from my sister that happened in the car several hours earlier when they got lost in the city. When I told him he couldn't couldn't act like that in my home and in front of my child cursed me out and told me to go gently caress myself because he hosed my mom first (?). Then stormed out and drove all the way back to Boston without his house keys cause no one wanted go with him.

We ended up with a pretty fun sleep over eating pizzas and watching Shazam while taking bets on whether he's actually freeze to death in the cold snap before turning around or swallowing his pride and asking one of his alienated siblings to shelter him. My family wanted to grab a bus first thing in the morning to check if he's okay but I convinced them to take in the sights and check out the tree at Rockafellar Center and get dim sum first.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

wife and I got into a fight over chroma cubes because I placed poo poo in what I thought was logical and she drew out literal logic diagrams and I called it quits.
I mean over the game I presume or am hoping I suppose.

Don't loving play that game.

e: that said she's apparently a better programmer than me so good for her

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Dec 26, 2019

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Dim sum NUTZ

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

13Pandora13 posted:

If your brother is a Nazi you should try fighting your dad for raising a loving Nazi as well.

Idiot Nazis can come out of any sort of background, unfortunately. It just takes the right combination of vulnerability and anger to fall down that rabbit hole.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

OMGVBFLOL posted:

You did a excellent thing. More power to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbyabc
Mar 2, 2004
:-)

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

My parents have told me merry christmas 19 times today. I'm of a different religion than they are but I still told them merry christmas and all that stuff. They told me happy solstice twice that day.

lol