Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
No, I meant Norwegian assassins as in they specialize in assassinating Norwegians.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

Everybody knows that if you attempt to assassinate someone within your own culture group you get a bonus to your chances of success.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

if you say "kevin spacey" 3 times in the mirror at midnight he instantly knows your location

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Never will forget that Spacey's initial response to the accusations was "im gay"

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I'm at the edge of my seat here this is crazyyyyyyyyyy whoaaaAassssa

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Egbert Souse posted:

Never will forget that Spacey's initial response to the accusations was "im gay"

I always suspected Spacey was a goon.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Maybe he's into suicidal guys. You know like some dudes prefer manic pixie art students.

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
The Spacey Curse - passed on from an old seafarer named Jim who had 20 of his friends and family die before he passed the curse on. How to do this is a guarded secret

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Remember how this all came out because the Star Trek Discovery (bad show, garbage, avoid) talked about how he was assaulted as a young teen at a party? Hollywood parents allowing their kids to attend parties is terrifying.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Particularly if there is a child rapist named Kevin Spacey there.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Tbf ex-spouses of royals die real easy. Iirc one got their picture taken by a paparazzo and their car immediately slammed into a wall. They're almost impossible to keep alive, like that Freckles the horse story

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Icochet posted:

Tbf ex-spouses of royals die real easy. Iirc one got their picture taken by a paparazzo and their car immediately slammed into a wall. They're almost impossible to keep alive, like that Freckles the horse story

Poor Princess of Wales, thought of a flashbulb and died.

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

Kitchner posted:

The police will catch him when he's eating ribs at a local rib place and he just turns to a blank wall and starts breaking the 4th wall explaining why he had them killed.
living in hellworld will finally be worth it.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

spidjod posted:

Currenlty living in norway, had never heard of this guy before

Yet his suicide appears to be a huge deal here, headline news on every channel and on every news site

Kinda seems the opposite way of keeping things quiet

Then you aren't Norwegian I assume? Everyone knew who this guy was. Kind of a lovable weirdo. Never heard of him being an accuser against Kevin Spacey before though.

E: Martha Louise is crazy btw. She claims to speak to angels and is running schools to teach others, and she's now involved somehow with some weird, scammy shaman guy.

Randarkman fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Dec 26, 2019

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I'm not looking this gift horse in the mouth if we're getting a royal corpse pile.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Spacey threatened the pedophile cabal with that one video, and is using it to leverage influence over that group and direct their resources to assassinate his accusers.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I am pretty sure the dude just realized that he'll never get justice and also will be forever known as the guy that allegedly got pegged by this creepo

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Was going to debut my new music video today for my #3 hit "Kevin Spacey is a child rapist" but I'm worried about my safety and that of my family.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
cant we just let kevin spacey rape people in peace

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

gary oldmans diary posted:

cant we just let kevin spacey rape people in peace

This is basically the approach that has been taken so far. AND NOW PEOPLE ARE DYING!!

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
We must call in John Cusack to stop this menace. Only a movie hitman is skilled enough to track and kill another movie hitman.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
My favourite Ari moment was from some TV2 show a million years ago. They had him sending in segments from his travels in the US. One of them was just him in a hotel room and he'd brought along a Eastern-European hooker that he got to snort coke. He obviously didn't have the balls to do it on cam himself.
There wasn't anything else to it, just him thinking it was the coolest thing on earth.

In conclusion, he was a pretentious weenie and now he's dead.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gary oldmans diary posted:

cant we just let kevin spacey rape people in space

Fixed

Necrofiliate
Apr 3, 2011

C:\>YOURPOST.EXE
ERROR: 0x0BAD
Abort, Retry, Fail?:ovr:
Ever wonder where Kevin Spacey summoned the incredibly creepy persona of a serial killer for his role in Se7en :stare:

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Icochet posted:

It's because they know too much

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

JK Fresco posted:

It's because they know too much

Or worse yet, too little.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
:tinfoil:

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

bloom posted:

3. A real great, "A-1" type of murder, top shelf all the way(broadcast my intentions on youtube, victim was married to royalty, they are helpless to stop it, etc.)

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Professor Shark posted:

Remember how this all came out because the Star Trek Discovery (bad show, garbage, avoid) talked about how he was assaulted as a young teen at a party? Hollywood parents allowing their kids to attend parties is terrifying.

Yeah I think Elijah Wood has talked about how his mom didn’t let him go to any parties and that’s what protected him

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

christmas boots posted:

Yeah I think Elijah Wood has talked about how his mom didn’t let him go to any parties and that’s what protected him

I think that was part of that documentary from about 4 years ago about how Hollywood is just a rape fest for child actors that got pulled from all distributors and then Elijah released a statement within days saying “uh, I was just making all that up, please don’t destroy my career.”

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

"I couldnt have killed that guy, I was filming this youtube video in front of a fire at the exact time of his death..."

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

1redflag posted:

I think that was part of that documentary from about 4 years ago about how Hollywood is just a rape fest for child actors that got pulled from all distributors and then Elijah released a statement within days saying “uh, I was just making all that up, please don’t destroy my career.”

Yeah I remember that as being a thing. He released a statement clarifying his earlier statement.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Hollywood is filled with rapists. Unfortunately, everyone who could stop them is filled with rapists too

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Imagine how much it must suck to be an acclaimed author and literal royalty yet when you die all your accomplishments and experiences are wiped away in favor of pushing some dumb conspiracy theory because once years ago you mentioned getting groped by a guy in an interview.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Launching my new prototype rocket the KevSpaceRapesKids-1 this morning. Please pray for my family.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

UnfurledSails posted:

Everybody knows that if you attempt to assassinate someone within your own culture group you get a bonus to your chances of success.

fertilizer bombs? in medieval carriages?

more common than you'd think.

More at 11.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Literally A Person posted:

Launching my new prototype rocket the KevSpaceRapesKids-1 this morning. Please pray for my family.

Launched KevHart4 yesterday.

There were no survivors

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

fertilizer bombs? in medieval carriages?

more common than you'd think.

More at 11.

A pair of gong farmers drove their cart into the house of the reeve of Oklahoma City. The duke’s men and hounds are investigating this tragedy as we speak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
where the gently caress does Kevin Spacey actually live that he isn't randomly attacked with broken bottles and bricks just walking down the street?